Compatible with these machines
The 3-point angle blade is built with productivity and versatility when paired with a Bobcat® compact tractor or Toolcat™ 5610. The angle blade rotates 360 degrees for use in forward or reverse travel. A reversible cutting edge, blade oscillation and blade offset make it ideal for ditch digging, maintaining roads, removing snow, or site landscaping applications. Choose from multiple widths for your compact tractor or Toolcat 5610.
- Dig Ditches
- Level Seed Beds
- Clear Snow
How it Works
The 3-point angle blade is lowered into the surface to be graded while traveling, removing the base material and windrowing the spoil to the side if the blade is at an angle, or piled in front if straight.
- Adjustable Moldboard: All models can be offset 12 in. to either the left or right of center, allowing for cleaning next to fences and buildings. The moldboard can also be pivoted 360 degrees for using the blade while travelling in reverse.
- Variety of Angle Settings: Five forward grading angles and five backward backfiller angles. Work the blade in both directions.
- Storage Stand: Allows quick hook up and dependable storage.
- Replaceable and Reversible Cutting Edge: Offers dual life.
- Durable Powder-Coat Finish: Keeps implement rust-resistant and looking good year after year.
|60" 3 pt. Angle Blade||84" 3 pt. Angle Blade|
|Operating Weight||156 lbs||350 lbs|
|Length||38.75 in||38.75 in|
|Width||60 in||84 in|
|Height||37.35 in||37.35 in|
|Oscillation||7.5 deg||7 +/- deg|
|Moldboard Width||60 in||84 in|
|Moldboard Dimension||14 in||14 in|
|Cutting Edge||3 in||6 in|
|Hitch||Category 1||Category 1|
|Offset (Max)||N/A||12 in. (305 mm) left or right|
|Forward Pivot||0° / 15° /30°||0° / 15° /30° Increments|
|Reverse Pivot||0° / 15° /30°||0° / 15° /30° Increments|