Compatible with these machines
Dig hole after hole and not get tired. An auger or post hole digger makes it possible for one person to accomplish what was previously a strenuous two-or three-person operation. Itís an important tool for building or mending a fence, lighting up a landscape, or planting tree balls with fast and accurate holes. Match the width of auger bit to the dimension of the post or plant; it can easily handle small to large jobs. Your Bobcat® dealer has a variety of bit sizes, from 6 to 24 in. in diameter, available in light and standard duty. The Bobcat 3-point auger is ready for all kinds of soil conditions with plenty of torque.
- Dig holes for posts, poles or trees
- Perform light landscaping
How it Works
The operator raises the auger bit with the 3-point hitch until auger is hanging vertically. The auger is then slowly lowered until the bit just touches the ground surface. Then the PTO can be engaged, which begins the auger rotation. The operator can then slowly lower the auger with the 3-point hitch to begin the digging process. Depending on the ground condition, the speed of the digging depth can be altered for maximum digging performance.
- Durable Construction: Heavy duty gearbox, 2 in. output shaft and durable boom and yoke for increased strength.
- Operator Comfort: Control the depth of the digging from the operator's seat by using the hydraulics and PTO.
- Uptime Protection: Shear bolt protection for the driveline reduces impact damage to tractor and implement when operating in tough ground.
- Replaceable Auger Teeth: Delivers maximum digging performance.
- Powder Coat Finish: Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish keeps auger looking great after each dig.
|3 pt. Auger|
|Operating Weight||165 lbs|
|Tractor PTO||60 HP (max)|
|Rotor RPM||Auger Bit Speed: 95 (max RPM)|
|3 pt. Auger|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5610 G-Series|