The 3-point rotary cutter handles your tough grass and brush-clearing applications or mulches small branches and saplings. It can be paired with a Bobcat® compact tractor or Toolcat™ 5610. Thick brush, tall weeds and branches are no match for the rotary cutter making it an essential tool for clearing undeveloped property, trails and ditches. The puncture-resistant rear wheel allows for multiple cutting deck angles plus it reduces scaling for smooth operation. All models come standard with front and rear chain guards to safely deflect clippings, but still maintain cutting performance. Fast trip speeds ensures clean cutting and fine shredding of material, so you spend less time with a single pass cutting. The stump jumper keeps your cutter up and running by protecting the rotary cutter against hazards like stumps and rocks.
- Clear pastures, trails, tree rows, or roadsides
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How it Works
The rotary cutter is mounted behind the carrier with the 3-point hitch at the operators preferred cutting height. The rear caster wheel allows the implement to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, this ensures even cutting and mulching.
- Front and Rear Chain Guards: Safely deflect clippings.
- Driveline Protection: Choose between shear bolt protection or slip clutch protection on the driveline. Each protects the driveline from damage in the event of contact with unseen obstacles.
- Durable Powder-Coat Finish: Keeps implement rust-resistant and looking good year after year.
- Rugged Caster Rear Wheel: Wheel design is unaffected by punctures and provides multi-position support of the rear of the cutter regardless of direction travelled.
- Balanced Stump Jumper/Blade Pan: Features heavy duty, 3-inch heat treated blades.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: Multiple rear wheel mounting holes allow easy mowing height adjustments.
|72" 3pt. Rotary Cutter, Shear Bolt|
|Operating Weight||612 lbs|
|Blade Tip Speed (Maximum Flow)||14963 ft/min|
|Cutting Width||72 in|
|Cutting Height Range||1.5" - 9"|
|Number of Blades||2|