Compatible with these machines
Bobcat® 3-point snowblowers are perfect for clearing driveways, sidewalks or even parking lots.
These snowblowers function from the rear PTO and 3-point hitch of a compact tractor or Toolcat™ 5610. They are powerful, productive and easy to operate. A manual chute rotator is accessible from the operating station. An optional hydraulic chute rotator works great for the Toolcat 5610 with rear remote hydraulics or a compact tractor with a cab.
- Clear snow off driveways, sidewalks and parking lots
How it Works
When travelling in reverse, the dual augers slice up snow and funnel it to the throwing impeller in the middle of the snowblower. The spinning impeller then throws the snow up through the chute and away from the machine. The location of the discharged snow is easily adjusted to different directions and heights by the operator.
- Chain and Sprocket System: Rather than cables, a chain and sprocket system rotates the chute, eliminating loose, tangled and frozen cables and providing maximum uptime protection.
- Rotating Chute and Deflector: Chute rotates and deflector adjusts up or down as needed, pointing snow in any direction and throwing snow exactly where it needs to be placed. Hydraulic chute rotator lets you adjust height and direction of snow discharge stream without leaving your seat.
- Adjustable and Replaceable Skid Shoes: Control the cutting depth on irregular surfaces. Helpful on gravel driveways.
- Replaceable Cutting Edge: Offers easy maintenance.
|3 pt. Snowblower, 54 in.||3 pt. Snowblower, 72 in.|
|Operating Weight||649 lbs||732 lbs|
|3-Point Hitch||Category 1||Category 1|
|Rear PTO System||N/A||N/A|
|Length||39.7 in||39.7 in|
|Width||55.75 in||73.8 in|
|Height||62 in||62 in|
|Discharge Chute||Manual or Hydraulic (optional)||Manual or Hydraulic (optional)|
|Discharge Chute Angle||230 deg||230 deg|
|Intake Height||25 in||25 in|
|Fan Diameter||20 in||20 in|
|Auger Diameter||14 in||14 in|