Choose the Bobcat® 3-pt. soil conditioner to smooth ruts, move material or level mounds quicker and with less labor. Bobcat soil conditioners come with removable end plates for added versatility. When the end plates are attached to the implement, material is contained within to sort material from the finished area or to move material from one area to another like a box blade. Windrow debris to the edge of the jobsite to clear unwanted rocks and debris.
Whether you want to shave a little or cut aggressively, the soil conditioner can match your needs by easily adjusting the gauge wheels that control the cutting depth. Get the job done on-time by working the soil conditioner on a wet areas to speed up drying.
This versatility, combined a Bobcat compact tractor or Toolcat 5610, makes a soil conditioner the perfect tool for landscapers, golf courses and construction sites.
- Mix, rake, till, and grade soil
- Remove weeds and sod
- Remove rocks and roots for seeding, sodding and tree planting
How it Works
Carbide-tipped teeth on the drum easily rip through hardpan and pulverize clumps. Clumps are ground up, and rocks and other debris are windrowed to the edge of the jobsite. A rubber flap above the drum keeps larger material from going over the drum while allowing fine materials through for a smooth finish.
- Dual, Independent Adjustable Gauge Wheels: Control cutting depth.
- Angle Drum 15 degrees Left or Right: Hydraulic angle can be used to direct the spoil and make adjustments on-the-fly without leaving the operator's seat. Available on 60- and 72- inch models.
- Removable End Plates: Used to achieve a box blade effect. When removable end plates are attached, soil in front of the drum is carried along and can be used to fill in low spots for an even finish. Without, material is pushed to the side and can later be picked up with a bucket.
- Chain Drive: Features heavy-duty, double strand sprockets and chain for uptime protection.
- Robber Barrier: Keeps larger dirt clumps from passing over the drum until they are broken apart into finer material.
- Carbide-Tipped Teeth: Easily rip though hardpan and pulverize clumps for maximum ground penetration. Provide long life.
- Driveline Protection: Slip clutch driveline protection ensures worry free operation in a variety of soils.
- Storage Stand: Offers quick hook up and dependable storage.
|60" Hydraulic Angle||60" Manual Angle||72" Hydraulic Angle||72" Manual Angle|
|Operating Weight||871 lbs||871 lbs||954 lbs||954 lbs|
|Length||50.9 in||50.9 in||50.9 in||50.9 in|
|Width||70.9 in||70.9 in||82.9 in||82.9 in|
|Height||34 in||34 in||34 in||34 in|
|Tire Size||18 x 8.5, 8 Ply||18 x 8.5, 8 Ply||18 x 8.5, 8 Ply||18 x 8.5, 8 Ply|
|Working Width||61 in||61 in||73||73 in|
|Working Depth||1.3 - 4.8"||1.3 - 4.8"||1.3 - 4.8"||1.3 - 4.8"|
|Drive||Chain with Slip Clutch||Chain with Slip Clutch||Chain with Slip Clutch||Chain with Slip Clutch|
|Width (Fully Angled)||58.5 in||58.5 in||70 in||70 in|
|Degree of Angle Right or Left||15 deg||15 deg||15 deg||15 deg|
|Tractor PTO||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM|
|Hitch||Category 1||Category 1||Category 1||Category 1|