Compatible with these machines
Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy using a Bobcat® auger attachment. Using heavy-duty hydraulics, the auger attachment bites into any soil condition with ease and efficiency. Even in hard and rocky soil, the high torque keeps the auger steady and powerful to maintain performance.
Digging Depth Challenge
Sometimes you need to dig deeper to prepare a footing or sump drain, reach stable subsoil or dig below the frost line. If an auger can't dig those extra inches in the hole, it might mean cutting corners or buying an auger extension. Bobcat augers provide design and geometry that helps do the job right. See how other brands compare.
With auger attachments, torque equals power. Greater torque makes it easier to break down rock, power through tree roots or clay, and take on frozen ground. All augers have published torque ratings, but performance on the jobsite matters most. The torque challenge video evaluates the difference.
Some auger attachments feature a planetary auger drive, which requires more parts, more maintenance, higher operating costs and more headaches. The simple Bobcat design has a few easy grease points, decreasing the chance for problems. Watch this video to see for yourself.
Digging Depth Challenge
How it works
The hydraulic motor is mounted directly to the output shaft. The motor then turns the output shaft, which is connected to an auger bit to drill into the soil.
- Dig holes for posts, piers, poles, or trees
- Added Digging Depth: Gain an extra foot of dig depth over competitive units because the entire drive unit follows the bit into the hole. Watch the digging depth challenge to see how other brands compare.
- Improved Torque: Bobcat® auger attachments deliver greater torque when it matters most. All augers have published torque ratings, but performance on the jobsite matters most. The torque challenge video evaluates the difference.
- Direct Drive: Provides optimum balance between torque and RPM. Other brands use a planetary auger drive with more moving parts, greater maintenance needs and higher operating costs. Watch the maintenance comparison video to see for yourself.
- Combination Hex and Round Output Shaft: A patented Bobcat technology, the combination output shaft allows for both hex and round bits to be utilized, maximizing parts versatility (models 15C and 30C).
- Versatile Mounting System: Easy and efficient for attaching the auger to the carrier. Quickly and easily switch to a variety of multiple carriers.
- Unique Knuckle Joint Design: allows the auger to dig vertical holes even if your Bobcat unit is on uneven terrain.
- Auger Bits and Teeth: A wide variety to match your digging conditions.
|Model 10 Auger||Model 15C/15H Auger||Model 30C/30H Auger|
|Operating Weight||140 lbs||215 lbs||231 lbs|
|Length||8.44 in||10.59 in||10.59 in|
|Width||9.18 in||10.23 in||10.23 in|
|Height||N/A||20.65 in||20.65 in|
|Dig Depth (without extensions)||58 in||62 in||62 in|
|Operating Weight (Less Bit)||264 lbs||406 lbs||425 lbs|
Options & Accessories
- Auger Bits and Teeth: Bobcat® branded auger components have a proven reputation for durability and performance. When drilling holes, match auger bits to every soil condition for smooth and easy cut holes. Find the bits and teeth to match your soil conditions.