Turn your Bobcat® loader into a powerful excavator with the digging force of the backhoe attachment.
With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of Bobcat loaders, the backhoe is a part-time attachment that can handle full-time excavating jobs. The backhoe attachment operates with minimal ground disturbance that is ideal for working in sensitive areas.
Once the digging is done, switching the backhoe attachment is quick and easy. With the Bob-Tach™ mounting system, quickly change to a bucket for backfilling and then to another attachment to handle every job on site, maximizing performance and minimizing downtime. Power through any excavation job with the versatility advantage of a backhoe attachment.
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How It Works
Auxiliary hydraulics from the Bobcat loader provide power to hydraulic cylinders on the attachment to allow to dig, dump and swing.
- Digging Depth: With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet, ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
- Easy to Transport: Moves from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum attachment use without hassle.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility when operating the backhoe attachment, allowing for more efficient and accurate operation.
- X-Change™ Mounting Attachment System (larger models only): Multiple bucket widths offer the best fit for any excavating job size. Quickly and easily change buckets, ripper or packer wheel for the task.
|Operating Weight||685 lbs||507 lbs||531 lbs||1298 lbs||1487 lbs||1986 lbs|
|Maximum Dig Depth||76.2 in||73 in||73 in||95.1 in||116.6 in||135.7 in|
|Max Reach||88 in||88 in||88 in||123.3 in||145.3 in||166 in|
|Dig Force-Bucket||2200 lbs||2200 lbf||2200 lbf||5000 lbf||5042 lbf||6000 lbf|
|Dig Force-Dipper||968 lbs||968 lbf||968 lbf||2700 lbf||3241 lbf||4069 lbf|
|Swing Angle||180 deg||180 deg||180 deg||180 deg||180 deg||180 deg|
|Stabilizer Type||Hydraulic Fold Down||Fixed Manual||Fixed Manual||Hydraulic Vertical||Hydraulic Vertical or Fold Down||Hydraulic Fold Down|
|Dig Depth||76.2 in||73 in||73 in||95.1 in||116.6 in||135.7 in|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T110||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T630 T4 T650 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4|
|Mini Loaders||MT52 MT55|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S70||S70 S100||S130 S175||S130 S175||S530 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 S630 T4 S650 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4|
Options & Accessories
- Rear Stabilizer: Increase backhoe performance in a wide range of jobs with an optional set of frame-mounted rear stabilizers. Improves digging capability of the backhoe attachment by transferring the weight of the Bobcat® loader to the backhoe, where itís needed for more digging capability. Also helps in leveling the loader on uneven terrain.
- Stabilizer Street Pads: Protect sensitive surfaces from damage while maintaining performance of the backhoe attachment.