Compatible with these machines
Control grading operation with the accuracy and durability of the box blade attachment.
Designed for maximum performance, the box blade attachment features foam-filled tires which provide excellent floatation to keep the box blade moving smoothly over the work area. For decreased downtime on the job, the cutting edge of the moldboard is reversible and once worn, can be flipped over to provide a fresh cutting blade.
Without the laser control system:
- Rough grading and landscaping
- Fill in low spots
- Carry materials along to bring the surface close to grade
With the laser control system:
- Fine and precise grading for flatwork applications
How It Works
The box blade attachment is available in two models: manually operated and laser controlled. The front bolster on the box blade can be raised or lowered to control the height of the cutting edge. Lower the cutting edge to cut and raise it to dump the material.
With the automatic laser control system the laser receiver controls the height of the bolster and cutting edge.
- Box End Wings: Help to carry more when spreading fine materials such as sand or gravel. Include adjustable and replaceable bottom edges.
- Fingertip Controls: Raise and lower the blade from the comfort of the cab, providing smooth controls for precise grading.
- Foam-Filled Tires: Designed for increased uptime protection, tires are filled with foam for guaranteed no flats. Also, add flotation while operating, keeping the box blade moving smoothly over the work area.
- Oscillating Bolster: Smoothes dips and bumps in the work environment, minimizing the effect of uneven ground and increasing first-pass accuracy.
- Reversible Cutting Edge: Increases the life of the attachment while providing better uptime protection.
|Box Blade||Laser Box Blade|
|Operating Weight||980 lbs||1020 lbs|
|Length||64.3 in||64.3 in|
|Width||85.5 in||85.5 in|
|Height||32 in||32 in|
|Box Blade Moldboard Width||84 in||84 in|
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Width||0.5 in||0.5 in|
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Height||6 in||6 in|
|Box Blade Grade Accuracy with Laser||n/a||+/- 0.25 inch|
|Box Blade||Laser Box Blade|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
- Automatic Grade Control (Laser Control System): Automatically moves the blade up or down to keep the base material on-grade. Also, for a non-laser box blade, upgrade to the laser control system with the Laser Kit.