Compatible with these machines
Handle tough brush-clearing jobs easily with the Brushcat™ rotary cutter attachment, designed and built especially for applications in construction, municipalities, farms, parks-and-recreation departments and rental yards.
Using the powerful cutting action of the blades, the Brushcat rotary cutter mulches small branches and saplings — up to 3 in. in diameter — and cuts through the thickest grass and brush. And all while maintaining the proper power-to-blade ratio. A unique flotation linkage system allows the cutter to traverse rough terrain, extending the utility of the attachment.
Master any environment with the ease and powerful cutting action of the Brushcat rotary cutter attachment.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How It Works
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front rollers on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the hydraulic hoses at the drive motor, increasing overall blade life.
- Easy-To-Open Top Covers: Allows instant access to the drive components and maintenance areas, decreasing time spent accessing necessary maintenance points.
- Flotation Linkage: Allows the deck to float fore and aft, left and right over ground contours, keeping the Brushcat™ rotary cutter in contact with the surface for optimum cutting action and performance.
- Front Rollers (standard): Allows Brushcat rotary cutter to better traverse uneven terrain while reducing operator fatigue.
- Rear Tapered Roller: Helps improve deck flotation. Helps contain debris within deck.
- Front Safety Chains: Help contain debris within deck.
- Hydraulic Drive: Dampens impact loads and eliminates the need for shear pins or drive clutches.
- Hydraulic Pressure Gauge: Located on the Brushcat rotary cutter and visible from the operator seat, indicates the operating pressure range of the loader. Pressure gauge ranges are signified by green, yellow and red color codes—allowing operators to monitor and maintain optimal carrier travel speed and improving efficiency.
- Patented Blade Shutoff: Stops blade rotation when the Brushcat rotary cutter is raised off the ground.
- Velocity Fuse: Integrated into the valve, the velocity fuse safeguards the hydraulic system and limits potential damage. If the hydraulic capacity of the motor is exceeded, the velocity fuse will shut off the hydraulic flow to the cutter, providing a definite uptime advantage.
- Meets SAE and ASAE Standards: Bobcat Brushcat rotary cutters comply with SAE J232 and ASAE S483 standards for industrial rotary cutters.
- High Flow Models: Provide increased torque for even better performance and thick brush.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Easily connect and disconnect the Brushcat™ rotary cutter with the Bob-Tach™ mounting system. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|60" High Flow||60" Standard Flow||72" High Flow 37 GPM||72" High Flow||72" Standard Flow|
|Operating Weight||1706 lbs||1706 lbs||1938 lbs||1906 lbs||1906 lbs|
|Length||82.46 in||82.5 in||92.9 in||92.92 in||92.9 in|
|Width||63.82 in||63.82 in||75.8 in||75.8 in||75.8 in|
|Height||29 in||29 in||29 in||29 in||29 in|
|Blade Tip Speed (Maximum Flow)||21191 ft/min||23785 ft/min||21369 ft/min||21191 ft/min||22558 ft/min|
|Blade Tip Speed (Minimum Flow)||13244 ft/min||16217 ft/min||16027 ft/min||13244 ft/min||15380 ft/min|
|Blade Tip Speed (Maximum Flow @)||32 GPM||22 GPM||40 GPM||32 GPM||22 GPM|
|Blade Tip Speed (Minimum Flow @)||20 GPM||15 GPM||30 GPM||20 GPM||15 GPM|
|Cutting Width||60 in||60 in||72 in||72 in||72 in|
|Deck Length||76 in||76 in||86.5 in||86.5 in||86.5 in|
|Cutting Height||2 in||2 in||2 in||2 in||2 in|
|Vertical Travel||9 in||9 in||9 in||9 in||9 in|
|Cutting Capacity||Brush Material up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter||Brush Material up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter||Brush Material up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter||Brush Material up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter||Brush Material up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter|
Options & Accessories
Offset Blade Kit: Provides 2 in. cutting height.