Compatible with these machines
Handle tough brush-clearing jobs easily with the industry-leading Brushcat™ rotary cutter attachment designed and built for applications in construction, agriculture, municipalities, and parks-and-recreation departments. The short deck and lightweight design can be used on many machine sizes.
Using the powerful cutting action of the dual offset blades, the Brushcat rotary cutter mulches small branches and saplings — up to 3 in. in diameter — and cuts through the thickest grass and brush. And all while maintaining the proper power-to-blade ratio.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the Brushcat rotary cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
High-flow models provide even more torque for the most challenging brush-clearing projects.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How It Works
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front discs on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- Offset Dual Motor/Blade: Reduces weight, increases visibility, and makes trailering easier.
- Deck Oscillation: Follows ground contours, even on slopes, while maintaining an even cut.
- Short Deck: Provides maximum working visibility and a smaller turning radius for tighter turning around trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Smooth Underside: Debris doesn’t get caught to the underside of the deck
- Front Disc: Front discs help traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips and gouging, while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the cutter heads, increasing overall blade life.
- Direct Drive Motor: Efficiently transfers power straight through to the blades. Enjoy reduced maintenance with the gearbox-free design.
- High Flow Models: Provides increased torque for better performance in thick brush.
- Patented Blade Shut Off: Stops blade rotation when the rear roller is raised off the ground.
- Velocity Fuse(on select models): Integrated into the valve, the velocity fuse safeguards the hydraulic system and limits potential damage. If the hydraulic capacity of the motor is exceeded, the velocity fuse will shut off the hydraulic flow to the cutter, providing a definite uptime advantage.
- Meets SAE and ASAE Standards: Complies with SAE J232 and ASAE S483 standards for industrial rotary cutters.
- Rear Tapered Roller: Shields debris from flying out of the back of the cutting deck and improves maneuverability in turns without gouging into the ground.
- Front Safety Chains: Helps prevent debris from being thrown during operation.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Easily connect and disconnect the Brushcat™ rotary cutter with the Bob-Tach mounting system. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Operating Weight||1437 lbs||1437 lbs||1500 lbs||1500 lbs||1581 lbs|
|Length||67.2 in||67.2 in||70.4 in||70.4 in||73.8 in|
|Width||70.3 in||70.3 in||76.3 in||76.3 in||84.3 in|
|Height||26.5 in||26.5 in||26.5 in||26.5 in||26.5|
|Blade Tip Speed (Maximum Flow)||18238 ft/min||17064 ft/min||17197 ft/min||16536 ft/min||18219 ft/min|
|Blade Tip Speed (Minimum Flow)||11399 ft/min||11394 ft/min||9922 ft/min||9922 ft/min||10932 ft/min|
|Blade Tip Speed (Maximum Flow @)||24 GPM||36 GPM||26 GPM||40 GPM||40 GPM|
|Blade Tip Speed (Minimum Flow @)||15 GPM||24 GPM||15 GPM||24 GPM||24 GPM|
|Cutting Width||66 in||66 in||72 in||72 in||80 in|
|Deck Length||61.1 in||61.1||64.3 in||64.3 in||67.7 in|
|Cutting Height||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
|Vertical Travel||8 in||8 in||8 in||8 in||8 in|
|Cutting Capacity||3" (76 mm) in Diameter||3" (76 mm) in Diameter||3" (76 mm) in Diameter||3" (76 mm) in Diameter||3" (76 mm) in Diameter|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T550 T4 T590 T4||T550 T4 T590 T4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4||T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4||S175 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4||S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4||S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4||S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
|VersaHandler TTC||V417-Cab VersaHandler|
Options & Accessories
- Offset Blade Kit: Provides 4 in. cutting height.
- Front Roller Kit: Available for all models to help minimize scalping.
- Motor Cover Kit: Provides protection for motors.