Compatible with these machines
The Bobcat® concrete pump simplifies pouring concrete in difficult-to-reach locations.
There's no more need for mud buggies, loaders with buckets, wheelbarrows, shovels or chutes. Depending on hose length and diameter, and conditions such as slump, additives and aggregate size and type, this powerful attachment can pump concrete as far as 250 feet horizontally and up to two stories vertically.
With a standard hydraulic flow loader, the pump can place concrete up to 18 cubic yards per hour. A high-flow loader can place concrete up to 28 cubic yards per hour.
- Pour concrete in difficult-to-reach locations
How It Works
Attach your Bobcat® loader to either side of the concrete pump and position the unit where you need it. Then connect the hoses, feed the concrete mix into the hopper and pump.
- Versatility: Dual mounting positions allow the hopper to be placed on the right or left side of the loader
- Production: Places up to 28 cubic yards per hour, depending on hydraulic flow.
- Control Panel: Swivels for easier operation.
- Remote Attachment Control: Start and stop the loader, start, stop and reverse the pump and turn the high-flow hydraulics on/off from outside the cab.
- Legs: Adjust quickly to match uneven terrain.
- Protective Guard Panel: Strains larger objects from concrete mix.
|Operating Weight||2200 lbs|
|Concrete Cylinder Diameter||6 in|
|Concrete Cylinder Stroke||24 in|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||1.5 in|
|Maximum Concrete Pressure||750 psi|
|Swing Tube Diameter||5 in|
|Swing Valve Cylinder Diameter||3 in|
|Swing Valve Cylinder Stroke||6 in|
|Pumping Cylinder Diameter||3 in|
|Pumping Rate||Up to 30 cu. Yd. (23 cu. M.) per hour*|
|Vertical Pumping Height||50 ft|
|Horizontal Pumping Distance||250 ft|
|Hopper Capacity||10 cubic ft|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T740 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4 T870 T4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S175 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4 S850 - T4 S850 - iT4|
Options & Accessories
Optional Remote Control: Start and stop pump, turn on/off high-flow.