Compatible with these machines
Break and demolish concrete with the drop hammer attachment.
To efficiently break up concrete, the drop hammer delivers over 3,600 foot pounds of impact energy combined with a fast cycle time of 20 blows per minute. Upon impact, the drop hammer fractures the material below the surface, leaving the surface free of jagged debris. Between cycles, the drop hammer attachment allows three seconds to reposition and reset the loader. When the attachment is not in use, the hammer stands in the upright position.
Compared to standard hydraulic breakers, the drop hammer attachment generates little vibration or noise, meaning less wear on the machine and less noise for the operator and bystanders.
- Demolish parking lots, driveways and other large flat concrete slabs
How It Works
The drop hammer features a chain mechanism with a catch. The catch grabs the weight and raises it up. When the chain rotates over the top, the catch falls and releases the weight, dropping the hammer onto the material to be demolished.
- Cushioned Safety Valve: Unique in its industry, the cushioned safety valve allows the operator to stop the hammer in mid-stroke and slowly lower it to a resting position, preventing the hammer from falling if the hydraulic flow is shut off.
- Drive Motor: Powers the drop hammer attachment with chain drive.
- Effective Breaking Power: Delivering over 3,600 foot pounds of impact energy for quick and efficient demolishing action. The drop hammer features a 38-in. stroke and a hammer weight of 1,140 pounds.
- Fast Cycle Time: Delivers a fast cycle time of 20 blows per minute with three seconds between cycles to reposition and reset the loader.
- Upright Position: When not in use, the hammer stands upright. Also, stores and transports in the upright position.
- Locking Mechanism: Prevents weight from sliding out top of hammer during transport.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the drop hammer from the loader. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Operating Weight||1925 lbs|
|Weight of Hammer||1140 lbs|
|Height (hammer fully raised)||74 in|
|Hammer Stroke||38 in|
|Stroke Rate per Minute||20|
|Max. Concrete Thickness||18 in|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4 T870 T4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4 S850 - T4 S850 - iT4|