Go where dump trucks can’t, reduce trips to and from locations and save time and money with the dumping hopper attachment.
The dumping hopper mounts easily on a Bobcat® loader and can be transported, detached and parked wherever it is needed to receive or dump materials – even spaces like backyards and buildings. The large-capacity hopper is easy to fill with a skid-steer loader, compact excavator, or by hand. It empties quickly and easily, saving time by reducing trips back and forth to a dumpsite or receiving truck.
Applications include landscaping, construction, renovation, demolition tasks and cemeteries. The dumping hopper attachment is also a labor saver for municipalities, golf courses and resort hotels.
- Move sand and gravel, topsoil and mulch, rubble and rubbish
- Remove debris from inside buildings to outside dumpsites
- Transport and dump materials to and from hard-to-reach places
How It Works
Simply park it, load it and dump it. Once the dumping hopper has been filled, it is re-attached to the loader, transported where contents are needed and dumped. The Bob-Tach™ mounting system allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, simply by raising the lift arms and rolling out the Bob-Tach system.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, getting work done quickly and efficiently.
- Caster Wheel Design: Caster wheel design with flotation tires accommodates a variety of ground conditions and supports the dumping hopper on uneven terrain found on many jobsites. Model 25’s front straddle beam is supported by two caster wheels with flotation tires and oscillates in either direction. The Model 10 dumping hopper has a single caster wheel with flotation tire.
- Flat Surface: Surface inside the dumping hopper is flat and smooth, preventing materials from sticking when dumping a load.
- Pre-Drilled Holes: Bottom plate has pre-drilled holes to drain rainwater.
|Operating Weight||665 lbs||1190 lbs|
|Length||83 in||83 in|
|Width||36 in||84 in|
|Height||40 in||40 in|
|Capacity (Heaped)||29.7 cubic ft||87.9 cubic ft|
|Capacity (Struck)||25.7 cubic ft||67.5 cubic ft|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T110||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4 T870 T4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S70 S100||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4 S850 - T4 S850 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|