Whether clearing snow in the winter or grading in the summer, the front mount snow blade works to easily move and discard materials. Excellent blade visibility and maneuverability makes any removal job quick and easy. Simply use the loader joystick control to hydraulically angle the blade up to 30 degrees left or right. Materials flow away easily with the rolled moldboard design.
When moving material, adjustable depth skid shoes maintain the height of the blade, allowing it to avoid obstructions like manhole covers or parking lot cracks. Prevent sparks and surface gouges with rubber and poly cutting edges available for the front mount snow blade. For increased visibility and safety, the specially designed optional rugged snow deflector works to keep blowing snow off the tractor. With the standard flip down stand, even attaching the front mount snow blade is quick and easy.
- Adjustable Springs: Allow for preferred tension of the moldboard by adjusting the tripping mechanism with the eye-bolts of the adjustable springs.
- Boxed-in Reinforced Moldboard: Additional reinforcement from the boxed-in design allows for a stronger, more durable moldboard and cutting edge.
- Cylinder Shear Bolt: Prevents extensive cylinder and tractor damage.
- Flip Down Stand: Allows for quick and easy attachment to the compact tractor’s front mount lift kit, saving energy and time spent on the job.
- Hydraulically Angles: Move material directly to desired location simply by using the compact tractor’s loader joystick control to hydraulically angle the blade 30 degrees to the left or right.
- Painted Bright Orange : Bobcat's signature bright orange color makes the blade more visible and looks great with the compact tractor during any removal job.
- Rolled Trip Moldboard: Rolled trip design allows moved materials to flow away easily, meaning less drag on both machine and blade.
- Tension Spring Trip Moldboard: Reduces potential for impact damage to the moldboard, tractor, and operator, allowing for better uptime protection and a more durable machine.
|Front Mount Compact Tractor Snow Blade, 54"||Front Mount Snow Blade, 69"||Front Mount Compact Tractor Snow Blade, 84"|
|Operating Weight||264 lbs||282 lbs||300 lbs|
|Length||25.6 in||25.6 in||25.6 in|
|Width||54 in||69 in||84 in|
|Height||21.4 in||21.4 in||21.4 in|
|Working Width (Fully Angled)||46.8 in||59.8 in||72.7 in|
|Optional Rubber Cutting Edge||1" x 5"||1" x 5"||1" x 5"|
|Steel Cutting Edge||0.38" x 4"||0.38" x 4"||0.38" x 4"|
Front Mount Snow Blade Lift Kit
Bobcat offers a simple solution to attach a front snow blade implement to a Bobcat compact tractor. Use the lift kit to easily attach the snow blade.
Step 1: Attach the lift kit mount to the front of the tractor. The mount remains on the tractor, and a single pin retains the lift kit, allowing easy hookup and removal.
Step 2: Attach the snow blade to the lift kit with two pins. The hydraulic lines connect to the tractor auxiliary circuit and hydraulically angle the snow blade 30 degrees left or right.