A front-mounted snowblower keeps your Bobcat compact tractor busy this winter cleaning sidewalks, driveways, personal property and parking lots.
By using direct power provided from the mid-PTO on your compact tractor, Bobcat front snowblowers are easy to use, simple to maintain and will blow as much snow as you can push into them. Height adjustment is hydraulically operated from the loader control valve and controlled by movement of the loader joystick. The ability to raise the blower off of the ground makes clearing deep snow or cutting through banks an easy task.
If you come across packed snow, or need to cut down to the natural surface, the blower can be lowered below grade to allow additional weight to be exerted on the cutting edge. Front compact tractor snowblowers are designed specially for compact tractors, but they share many of the same design characteristics used in Bobcat snowblowers for skid-steer loaders, including years of proven durability and performance.
- Clear snow off driveways, sidewalks and parking lots
- Adjustable and Replaceable Skid Shoes: Control the cutting depth on irregular surfaces. Helpful on gravel driveways.
- Bolt-On Reversible Cutting Edge: Provide long life and easy maintenance.
- Two-Stage Blower Design: Eat up the snow, while a impeller blows it up and out of the chute
- Hydraulic Chute Rotator (Chain and Sprocket): Chute rotates hydraulically pointing snow in any direction and throwing snow exactly where it needs to be placed.
- Chain and Sprocket System: Rather than cables, a chain and sprocket system rotates the chute, eliminating loose, tangled and frozen cables and providing maximum uptime protection.
|Operating Weight||353 lbs||385 lbs||625 lbs|
|Lift Height||12.5 in||12.5 in||16.2 in|
|Length||25.4 in||25.4 in||24.9 in|
|Width||51.4 in||64.4 in||73.75 in|
|Height||42.7 in||42.7 in||61.6 in|
|Cutting Width||49 in||62 in||72 in|
|Discharge Chute||Hydraulically Controlled||Hydraulically Controlled||Hydraulically Controlled|
|Discharge Chute Angle||227 deg||227 deg||230 deg|
|Intake Height||21 in||21 in||24.4 in|
|Fan Diameter||14 in||14 in||20 in|
|Auger Diameter||12 in||12 in||14 in|
|Cutting Edge||.25" x 4.5" Steel||.25" x 4.5" Steel||.5" x 4.5" Steel|
|Skid Shoes||Adjustable/Replaceable 3/8" Steel||Adjustable/Replaceable 3/8" Steel||Adjustable/Replaceable 3/8" Steel|
|Drive||Mid-PTO, Shear bolt driveline protection||Mid-PTO, Shear bolt driveline protection||Mid-PTO, Shear bolt driveline protection|
Front Mount Snowblower Lift Kit and PTO Kit
Bobcat offers a simple solution to attach a front snowblower implement to a Bobcat compact tractor. Here is the equipment for attaching the snowblower.
Step 1: Attach the lift kit mount to the front of the tractor. The mount remains on the tractor, and a single pin retains the lift kit, allowing easy hookup and removal. The lift kit allows the operator to raise and lower the snowblower hydraulically.
Step 2: The PTO kit mounts to the lift kit mount. The PTO shaft drives the two-stage blower.
Step 3: Attach the snowblower to the lift kit with two pins. The hydraulic lines connect to the tractor auxiliary circuit and powers the chute rotator.