Compatible with these machines
Break away concrete faster and cut through asphalt easier with the powerful force of the hydraulic breaker.
The hydraulic breaker delivers maximum efficiency by matching hydraulic capacity of the carrier to the breaker, allowing consistent machine to breaker performance. It provides a quieter and smoother operation while still maintaining blows per minute.
Turn your compact loader or excavator into a powerfully precise demolition machine with the hydraulic breaker attachment.
- Precise demolition jobs
- Interior demolition
- Flatwork demolition
- Road repair
- Auto Power: Automatically regulates pressure, ensuring hydraulic breaker operation regardless of changes in outdoor temperature and delivering maximum performance across a large range of carriers. Also, limits excessive pressure at the time of start-up, preventing possible downtime.
- Breaker Cradle: The cylindrical design improves access to jobs in confined areas, providing accurate attachment operation in more operating environments.
- Carrier Versatility: Quickly and easily switch the hydraulic breaker attachment from a loader to excavator with the Bob-Tach™ and X-Change® attachment mounting systems, maximizing attachment utility.
- Easy, Minimal Maintenance: Designed for minimum downtime, the internal power cell has fewer moving parts. Also, the attachment design includes only 12 main service parts, reducing time spent on maintenance and improving overall lifetime of the attachment.
- Easy Mounting: The Bob-Tach and X-Change attachment mounting systems make attachment mounting easy, decreasing amount of time spent attaching and increasing amount of time spent operating.
- Energy Chamber with Diaphragm: Offering a distinct Bobcat® advantage, the energy chamber keeps the nitrogen pressure constant that maintains attachment performance. No periodic charging required, making it virtually maintenance free.
- Quieter Operation: Upper and lower shock absorbers isolate the breaker from the housing, reducing noise and vibration to deliver operator comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Hose Guard: Protects hoses and fittings from damage when working in tight spaces, providing uptime protection while increasing the utility of the attachment.
- Steel-Ring System: An innovative Bobcat feature, the steel ring system retains the tool bushing and protects the grease access and provides for quick tool changes.
- Included Go/no-go Gauge: Allows operator to quickly verify three critical wear areas. Gauge tells operator whether components meet spec or not – no measuring required.
- Single Lower Bushing: Most models only have a single lower bushing that is easily replaceable on the job.
|Operating Weight||160 lbs||494 lbs||736 lbs||876 lbs|
|Length||40.3 in||49.7 in||57.5 in||60.7 in|
|Blows per minute||1290||1340||1310||1450|
|Blows per minute @||6 GPM||13.2 GPM||17.2 GPM||21.1 GPM|
|Impact Energy Class||60 ft-lb. (81 J)||150 ft. lb. (200 J)||300 ft. lb. (406 J)||500 ft. lb. (650 J)|
|Tool Diameter||1.46 in||2.17 in||2.56 in||2.84 in|
|Operating Weight||1050 lbs||1161 lbs||1215 lbs|
|Length||64.9 in||N/A||71.3 in|
|Blows per minute||1280||1230||910|
|Blows per minute @||26 GPM||31.7 GPM||33 GPM|
|Impact Energy Class||750 ft. lb.||850 FT.-LB (1152 j)||1000 FT.-LB (1356 j)|
|Tool Diameter||3.03 in||3.35 in||3.75 in|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T110 T180 T190 T550 T590||T110 T180 T190 T550 T590 T630 T650 T750 T770|
|Excavators||418||E26||E32 E35||E32 E35 E42 E45 E50 E55|
|Mini Loaders||MT52 MT55|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S70||S100 S130 S150 S160 S175 S185 S205 S510 S530 S550 S570 S590||S100 S130 S150 S160 S175 S185 S205 S510 S530 S550 S570 S590 S630 S650 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T630 T650 T750 T770 T870||T750 T770 T870||T750 T770 T870|
|Excavators||E42 E45 E50 E55 E60 Bobcat Compact Excavator (iT4) E80 Bobcat Compact Excavator (iT4)||E60 Bobcat Compact Excavator (iT4) E80 Bobcat Compact Excavator (iT4)||E80 Bobcat Compact Excavator (iT4)|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S630 S650 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4||S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4||S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4|
Options & Accessories
- Breaker Bits: Bobcat offers a selection of breaker tools, equipping you with the right tool for each job. Check out these breaker bits for the hydraulic breaker attachment.