Sweep materials – wet or dry, forward or backward – with the cost-saving efficiency of the push broom attachment.
This handy attachment is 20 to 30 times faster than hand sweeping, dramatically reducing clean-up costs when maintaining parking lots, warehouses, barns and other locations. The push broom also effectively cleans along tight areas such as curbs and walls. It has the capability to operate in either forward or reverse, increasing the versatility of the carrier. And it can easily sweep and clean up materials, whether wet or dry.
Use the push broom attachment to maintain parking lots, job sites, barns and feed lots, grain elevators, docks, transport trailers, warehouses, ship decks, intersections and baseball fields. Other applications include sweeping inside buildings, maintaining driveways or sidewalks, and other clean-up jobs – wherever the carrier can travel.
- Sweep dirt, leaves, light snow, material spills, standing water, wood chips, roofing gravel, iron/steel shavings, sand, salt and other debris
- Bi-Directional Operation: Sweep materials when operating in either forward or reverse, maximizing carrier versatility.
- Quick Attachment: For a loader model, the push broom quickly attaches to the bucket with two spring-loaded pins.
- Compact Area Sweeping: Effectively sweeps and cleans along curbs, walls, and other tight areas.
- Versatility: Easily sweep and clean up materials, whether wet or dry. Ideal for sweeping dirt, leaves, light snow, standing water, and spilled materials.
|Operating Weight||210 lbs||263 lbs|
|Length||21 in||21 in|
|Width||60.2 in||90 in|
|Height||15 in||15 in|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S130 S175 S450 T4 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|