Compatible with these machines
Place seed with proper spacing and at precisely the right depth with the seeder attachment.
Unlike broadcast seeders, the seeder attachment is a ground-driven unit that seeds directly into the soil for better germination and more accurate coverage.
Front rollers firm and press small rocks below the surface while also pressing seed into the seedbed. Rear rollers split the shallow ridges and gently form the soil around the seed, ensuring optimum seed-to-soil contact. This action eliminates broadcasting seed into unwanted areas such as flowerbeds and walkways.
At a production rate of more than two acres per hour, the seeder attachment gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
Can be front mounted on a loader or Toolcat™ machine, or rear mounted on a 3-pt. hitch.
- Seeding projects on farms, landscaping sites, acreages and more
How It Works
Front rollers crush lumps and press down small stones to form a firm, well-prepared seedbed. Seed is precisely metered with the proper spacing and at the right depth, where it will germinate quickly.
Rear rollers split the shallow ridges made by the front rollers and gently form the soil around the seeds, ensuring optimum seed-to-soil contact. The result is a perfect seedbed — smooth and firm, with small stones pressed down.
- Adjustable Gate Control: Adjust the gate to the desired setting for accurate control and metering of seed planting rates.
- Front and Rear Rollers: Front rollers firm and press the seed into the top half-in. of the seedbed, while rear rollers ensure optimum seed-to-soil contact.
- Hopper Capacity: At four bushels, the hopper’s capacity will cover several acres without refilling (depending on seed type and planting rate).
- 3 pt. or Bob-Tach™ Mounting system: Quickly switch between Bob-Tach and 3 pt. mounting options; attachment may be used on loaders.
|Operating Weight||1300 lbs|
|Working Width||72 in|
|Hopper Capactiy||4 bushels|
|Operating Weight (Empty)||1300 lbs|
|Operating Weight (Full)||1425 lbs|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S450 T4 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
|VersaHandler TTC||V417-Cab VersaHandler|
Options & Accessories
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Quickly switch between Bob-Tach and 3 pt. mounting options; attachment may be used on loaders.