Compatible with these machines
Collect and push snow – and clear big-time winter jobs – with the snow pusher attachment.
The open bottom and wide body deliver pure pushing power, for maximum snow removal speed and efficiency. And with more collecting and holding capabilities, larger areas can be cleaned without stopping as often. Flotation and oscillation of the moldboard keep the snow pusher in contact with the ground without damaging equipment or property, allowing for snow removal over decorative and sensitive surfaces.
When operating on terrain that isn’t perfectly flat, allow the blade to float for following ground contours and collecting more snow. When powering through snow on flat surfaces, keep blade position fixed for clearing hard-packed snow and ice.
- Clear parking lots, driveways, and building sites
- Push snow from paving stones, decorative concrete, and sloped sidewalks
- Abrasion-Resistant Skid Shoes: Deliver powerful snow pushing results. Also, abrasion-resistant feature provides maximum uptime protection.
- Blade Flotation and Oscillation: Free-floating blade movement offers lift, tilt and oscillation to keep the moldboard in contact with the surface across the width of the blade. Protects against surface damage while cleanly removing snow from uneven surfaces. Also, blade flotation extends skid shoe life by limiting excessive down-pressure when removing snow from irregular surfaces.
- Cutting Edge Support: Rear support on the cutting edge provides additional strength to the moldboard.
- End Wings: Keep snow within the width of the attachment and prevent snow from spilling over the sides, eliminating additional cleanup on the jobsite.
- Exterior Gusseting: Reduces snow build-up inside the boxed blade, allowing for more snow collecting and pushing power with fewer stops.
- Rubber Cutting Edge: For optimum surface protection, rubber cutting edges deliver pushing power while protecting sensitive surfaces. Polyurethane cutting edges also available.
- Versatility: For clearing hard-packed snow and ice from flat terrain, operate while keeping blade position fixed. For contoured and sloped terrain, operate while allowing the blade to float.
- Bob-Tach™ Attachment Mounting System: Turns any carrier into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes mean spending less time attaching and more time on the job.
|8' Snow Pusher||10' Snow Pusher|
|Operating Weight||1122 lbs||1256 lbs|
|Length||56.2 in||56.2 in|
|Width||102 in||128 in|
|Height||37.8 in||37.8 in|
|Cutting Edge||1.5 x 8 in. rubber||1.5 x 8 in. rubber|
|Skid Shoes||.75 x 5 in. AR400||.75 x 5 in. AR400|
|Vertical Float||2.3 in||2.3 in|
|Tilt||12 deg||12 deg|
|Oscillation||+/- 4.5 degrees||+/- 4.5 degrees|
|8' Snow Pusher||10' Snow Pusher|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S130 S175 S450 T4 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4||S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
|VersaHandler TTC||V417-Cab VersaHandler||V417-Cab VersaHandler|
Options & Accessories
- Polyurethane cutting edge: Provides better cutting ability on hard packed snow.