Compatible with these machines
Control pesky weeds and keep grass looking crisp and green with the sprayer attachment, built for the Toolcat™ utility work machine and Bobcat® utility vehicles.
Designed for chemical application, the sprayer tackles jobs ranging from spot weed control to broadcast spraying of liquid fertilizer and chemicals. Use the spray wand for quick and easy spot spraying. For large area coverage, attach the tank and boom to the carrier and turn on the attachment.
Applications for the sprayer attachment include small to moderate acreage spraying across a wide range of areas, including lawns, parks, pastures, road right-of-ways, golf courses and cemeteries.
- Spray lawns, parks, pastures, road right-of-ways, golf courses, cemeteries and other small to moderate acreages
How It Works
All sprayer tank components are mounted to a steel skid-frame. The sprayer fastens to the carrier bed. Sprayer flow is controlled by a pump on/off switch conveniently mounted in the console of a Toolcat or utility vehicle.
A four-nozzle boom on the 40 and 60 gal. sprayers unfolds to a 10 ft. width and a 13-nozzle boom on the 80 gal. sprayer unfolds to a 21 ft. width. Spring loaded boom wings break away horizontally – fore and aft – and vertically to help protect the boom on rough terrain or from obstacles. When not in use, boom wings can be manually folded.
- Boom Height: Adjusts to match height of vegetation, delivering optimum results when operating in a variety of environments.
- Chemical Jug Holder (60 and 80-gal. only): Incorporated into the tank design for maximum stability while operating.
- Hose Reel and Spray Wand: Attached to the length of the reel, the spray wand and hose combination are ideal for spot-spraying and pressure washing applications, delivering easy hand-held spraying results.
- Large Pump: Allows the sprayer to cover more ground in less time and with more precise coverage.
- Spring Loaded Wings: Break away horizontally - fore and aft - and vertically (80-gallon sprayer only) to help protect the boom on rough terrain or from obstacles. When not in use, boom wings can be manually folded.
- Tank Agitation: With the combination of molded plastic baffles on the bottom of the tank and the pressure adjust valve for the pump, the sprayer attachment continuously agitates and mixes chemicals.
|40 Gallon||UVSPYR||80 Gallon|
|Operating Weight||533 lbs||720 lbs||911 lbs|
|Length||58.25 in||54 in||43 in|
|Width||37.5 in||46.5 in||49.5 in|
|Height||36.9 in||31.1 in||37.2 in|
|Operating Weight (Empty)||200 lbs||220 lbs||245 lbs|
|Operating Weight (Full)||533 lbs||720 lbs||911 lbs|
|Tank Capacity||40 gal||60 gal||80 gal|
|Rinse Tank Capacity||N/A||N/A||14 gal|
|Pump Capacity (Maximum)||5.3 GPM||5.3 GPM||5.3 GPM|
|Eye/hand rinse tank capacity||N/A||N/A||2.5 gal|
|Boom||10 ft., 3 sections 4 nozzles, standard||10 ft (3.3 m), 3 sections, 4 nozzles, Optional||21 ft., 3 sections, 13 nozzles, Optional|
|Boom spraying pressure (max.)||70 psi||70 psi||70 psi|
|Hose length||50 ft||50 ft||50 ft|
|Boom height adjustment||25 in||25 in||25 in|
Options & Accessories
- Water Kit: The 80-gal. sprayer can also be used as a water kit for dust suppression with certain attachments.
- Plumbing Kit: The plumbing kit includes hardware and waterlines to plumb to the front of the Toolcat machine for use with front-end attachments.
- Boom Kit: The boom kit comes standard with the SPR40, and is available as optional equipment on the SPR80. It's spring-loaded and perfect for large-coverage spraying.