Compatible with these machines
Need to spread sand and salt for winter maintenance? Or seed and fertilizer for lawn care? Whatever the job, the spreader attachment gets it done right and provides the versatility for all types of spreading jobs. The corrosion-free, all-poly hopper stands up to tough sand and salt combinations.
- Maintain parking lots, sidewalks, driveways and alleys
SP5 Spreader: Compact and Versatile
As the most compact spreader model, the Bobcat® SP5 spreader attachment is great for seeding and fertilizing or for spreading sand and salt on driveways, alleys and parking lots. Load the 5.75 cubic foot hopper from the top, and spread virtually any dry, free-flowing granular material quickly and easily. A weather-tight, variable speed 12-volt DC motor allows the operator to vary spreading patterns from 4 to 40 feet. Spinner wheel rpm is regulated from the operator's seat by a rotary dial mounted in the loader cab.
- Carrier Versatility: Mounts on a loader or pickup truck for maximum operator versatility.
- Cab-Mounted Rotary Dial: Regulates the spinner wheel rpm directly from the operator's seat.
- Fitted Tarp: Placed over the hopper, the fitted tarp keeps spreading materials dry.
SP12 Spreader: For Your Toolcat 5600
Equip your utility work machine to spread sand and salt with the SP12 spreader attachment. With a 13.5 cubic foot hopper, the all-poly unit mounts in the cargo box and can hold more material for larger spreading jobs. A dash-mounted spreader control allows the operator to adjust the auger and spinner speed to spread material from 5 to 40 feet from inside the cab. Because the spreader mounts in the rear of the utility work machine, use a front mounted attachment such as a blade, blower or broom to clear snow before spreading.
- Dash-Mounted Control: Use the two variable-speed dials for independent adjustment of the auger and spinner control directly from the operator's seat.
- Mesh Screen: Large chunks of sand and salt are filtered through this screen at the top of the hopper for even, consistent flow.
- Three-Stage Baffle: Covers the auger and allows an operator to adjust the material flow required due to material granularity.
- Vibrator Kit: on the SP12, this kit reduces bridging of material for a constant and even flow.
HS8 Spreader: Hydraulic Control and Convenience
The Hydraulic Spreader (HS8) attachment is Bobcat's first hydraulic spreader. The self-loading hopper on the HS8 has an open top and can be used as a bucket, allowing an operator to efficiently fill the spreader from a pile rather than pour material into the top. With an 8 cubic foot hopper, the spread pattern is controlled by a hydraulic motor and three material flow gates that spread from 18 to 28 feet. The three individual gates, located on the hopper, maintain the rate of material spread.
- Hopper Grate: Filters unwanted debris from spread material.
- Hydraulic System: Spread pattern controlled by hydraulic motor that gives spread pattern of 18 to 28 feet.
- Self-Loading Hopper: Allows the operator to use the hopper as a bucket, filling the spreader from a pile. Quickly and efficiently reload the spreading material into the hopper for big parking lot or road coverage jobs.
- Sidewalk Kit (optional): Keeps spreading material from being cast out of the bounds of the sidewalk; compresses spread pattern to 29-38 in.
|Operating Weight||191 lbs||325 lbs||437 lbs|
|Length||30.75 in||78.5 in||32.1 in|
|Width||38.5 in||48.5 in||54.4 in|
|Height||32.5 in||44.7 in||40.9 in|
|Hopper Capactiy||5.75 cubic ft||13.5 cubic ft||8 cubic ft|
|Spreading Pattern Min||4 ft||5 ft||29 in|
|Spreading Pattern Max||40 ft||40 ft||28 ft|
|Speed Control||Variable Speed Dial Control||Variable Speed Control Dial||Variable, Hydraulic|
|Motor||12-Volt DC Direct Drive||12-Volt DC Direct Drive||Hydraulic|
|Spinner Wheel||10" diameter||12" Diameter||18" diameter|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4||T450 T4 T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4 T870 iT4|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S130 S175 S450 T4 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4||S130 S175 S450 T4 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4 S850 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
|VersaHandler TTC||V417-Cab VersaHandler|
Options & Accessories
- Truck Mounting Kit: Mounts on a loader or pickup truck for maximum operator versatility.
- Adjustable Deflector Kit: Provides additional control of the spread pattern.
- Gate Assembly Kit: Provides increased control when applying fine granular materials such as seed and fertilizer
- Vibrator Kit: Helps prevent material from bridging in the spreader hopper.
- Rear Spreader Light Kit: Includes two taillight assemblies that mount to spreader.
- Sidewalk Kit: Keeps spreading material from being cast out of the bounds of the sidewalk; compresses spread pattern to 29-38 in.