Compatible with these machines
Grind tree stumps into mulch with the powerful action of the stump grinder attachment.
Designed for maximum operating capability, the stump grinder mounts directly to the front of a carrier for easy maneuvering in tight areas and positioning exactly where grinding action is needed. Mounted at a 90-degree angle to the operator, the stump grinder offers increased visibility to the cutting area, giving the operator the same wide view as with any pull-behind grinder.
The stump grinder is the ideal attachment for landscaping contractors, homeowners with acreage, campus facilities, municipalities, and rental contractors.
- Remove stumps in large, open areas and small, compact environments
- Access smaller spaces such as backyards and gate openings
How It Works
Pivoting from side-to-side, the stump grinder sweeps its blade consistently across the desired area, powerfully grinding down any unwanted stump. Additionally, the SG60 and SGX60 have the ability to also extend the cutting head and grind up to a 45 in. stump without repositioning the machine. The grinding action cuts the stump until flush to or up to 15 inches below grade.
- 90-Degree Angle Mount: With a front mount attachment system, the stump grinder is mounted at a 90-degree angle to the operator for increased visibility to the cutting area.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics Operation: Stump grinder operates off the carrier’s auxiliary hydraulics, eliminating an engine to maintain while operating.
- Carbide-Tipped Teeth: Efficiently rip through hard wood, providing long life and uptime protection for the attachment.
- Front Mount System: Easier to maneuver into tight areas and to position stump grinder over the stump, delivering accurate grinding action and operation.
- Unique Valve Design: Minimizes the cutting wheel from stalling while in the cut.
- Rubber Deflecting Shields: Provide additional operator comfort and protection from wood chips.
|Operating Weight||460 lbs||980 lbs||995 lbs|
|Length||46.25 in||45 in||45 in|
|Width||36 in||65.8 in||65.8 in|
|Height||33.5 in||59.4 in||59.4 in|
|Number of Teeth||16||32||32|
|Grinder Reach At Ground Level||46.25 in||74 in||74 in|
|Maximum Cutting Arc||90 deg||80 deg||80 deg|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||11 in||15 in||15 in|
|Maximum Cutting Height||11 in||32 in||32 in|
|Wheel Diameter||18 in||27 in||27 in|
|Tip Speed||3109-4691 ft./min. (948-1430 m./min.)||4480-6330 ft./min. (1366-1990m./min.)||3321-5511 ft./min. (1012-1680 m./min.)|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4||A770 - T4 A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T740 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4 T870 T4 T870 iT4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T740 T4 T750 T4 T750 iT4 T770 T4 T770 iT4 T870 T4 T870 iT4|
|Mini Loaders||MT52 MT55|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S70||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4 S850 - T4 S850 - iT4||S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S740 T4 S750 - iT4 S750 T4 S770 - T4 S770 - iT4 S850 - T4 S850 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|