Compatible with these machines
Break new ground with the tiller attachment.
Tear through clumps and hardened materials with the replaceable, double-edge tines. Till and mix the soil with compost materials to prepare the ground. Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the tiller attachment quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed for gardening. Bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction. Offset mounting even allows for tilling next to sidewalks and buildings, maximizing the versatility of tiller operation.
- Tear through clumps and loosening soil
- Mix compost, fertilizer, manure, and mulch into the soil
- Add amendments to flower beds
- Prepare land for planting
- Remove weeds between rows
- Till next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings
- Adjustable Skid Shoes: Deliver depth control for more precise tilling operation.
- Bi-Directional Rotation: Allows for top-cutting and under-cutting when operating in either direction, maximizing attachment versatility and increasing operating capabilities.
- Replaceable Tines: Hardened for maximum soil penetration, the double-edge tines break through clumps and tear through materials to deliver loosened soil for preparing the ground.
- Offset Mounting: Permits tilling next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings, increasing jobsite capabilities of the tiller attachment.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motor: Delivers necessary operating power while reducing overall maintenance costs, extending the life of the attachment and eliminates the need for high wear items such as gear boxes, chains, sprockets and sheer pins.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Turns any Bobcat® loader into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes means spending less time on maintenance and more time on the job.
|Operating Weight||502 lbs||677 lbs||773 lbs|
|Width||47.8 in||70.8 in||84.41 in|
|Working Width||40.6 in||62.1 in||75.4 in|
|Working Depth||6" Maximum||6" maximum||6" maximum|
|Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive|
|Flow Range Min||9 GPM||17 GPM||17 GPM|
|Flow Range Max||18 GPM||37 GPM||37 GPM|
|All-Wheel Steer Loaders||A770 - iT4|
|Compact Track Loaders||T110||T110||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4||T550 T4 T590 T4 T630 T4 T650 T4 T750 iT4 T770 iT4|
|Mini Loaders||MT52 MT55||MT52 MT55|
|Skid-Steer Loaders||S70 S100||S70 S100||S130 S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4||S175 S510 T4 S530 T4 S550 T4 S570 T4 S590 T4 S630 T4 S650 T4 S750 - iT4 S770 - iT4|
|Utility Work Machine||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series||Toolcat 5600 G-Series Toolcat 5610 G-Series|
|VersaHandler TTC||V417-Cab VersaHandler|