Compatible with these machines
Grab, lift, and transport trees, rocks, and other materials with the tree fork attachment.
Rather than lift and move materials by hand, the tree fork attachment quickly and easily powers through the task, eliminating the need for manual labor. Designed for all-day productivity and minimal maintenance, the tree fork frame protects the hydraulic cylinder, especially when moving heavy and larger objects.
It is the ideal attachment for landscapers, nurseries, and contractors who need to move heavy objects around jobsites.
- Lift and transport balled, potted and burlap-covered trees, decorative landscape rocks, odd-shaped objects, landscaping supplies and other materials
How It Works
The tree fork attachment is equipped with two arms—one stationary and the other hydraulic. The stationary right arm can be mounted in two positions, optimizing the size of objects the tree fork attachment can transport. The left arm opens and closes via a hydraulic cylinder, grabbing and holding objects securely against the stationary arm.
Angled pads on the arms help to firmly grip objects as well as support objects from the bottom. A relief valve stops the attachment from over-squeezing, preventing damage to fragile root systems.
- Angled Pads: Provide firm grip, holding objects tightly while transporting. Also, support objects from the bottom.
- Frame Construction: Protects the hydraulic cylinder when handling large trees, rock and other objects.
- Hydraulic Left Arm: Opens and closes via a hydraulic cylinder, grabbing and holding objects securely against the stationary arm.
- Relief Valve: Prevents over-squeezing and damage to fragile root systems.
- Stationary Right Arm: For maximum jobsite capabilities, the stationary right arm can be mounted in two positions, optimizing the size of objects that can be transported.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Turns any loader into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes means spending less time on maintenance and more time on the job.
|Operating Weight||173 lbs|
|Pallet Fork Width||N/A|
|Fork Length||34.4 in|
|Max. opening distance||36 in|
|Min. opening distance||6.6|
|Parallel distance (wide setting)||17|
|Parallel distance (narrow setting)||13.3 in|
|Load capacity* @ 500 lb. ROC||235 lb. (107 kg) @ 16 in. (406 mm)|