Bobcat EMEA social media channels are a place where we invite you to share and celebrate Bobcat’s history, brand, people and products. While engaging in conversation between our fans and/or us, Bobcat, we ask you to respect the following community rules and guidelines.
- Please respect all other members of our community. This includes refraining from any inappropriate tones that portray profane language, harassment, threats, or any content that seems demeaning to any part of the community. We encourage positive interaction, but we claim our right to remove any comments or posts or ban individuals who do not respect this requirement.
- We encourage conversation and interaction, not spam. Any posts that appear to be off topic or spam will be subject to deletion.
- At Bobcat EMEA, we take safety seriously. Because of that, we will remove videos and pictures that depict unsafe acts involving the operation or maintenance of equipment, including misuse or unapproved modifications. Please understand that content posted to this page by third parties does not represent the position of Bobcat EMEA. Always review training resources, including decals, handbooks and manuals before working with Bobcat® equipment.
- Bobcat EMEA social pages may contain links to web sites operated by other parties. Such links do not imply Bobcat's endorsement of material on any other site.
- You agree that Bobcat EMEA has a conclusive, royalty-free right to use and disclose as well as to allow others to use and disclose the content and material you choose to post on our social pages.
- Bobcat® and the Bobcat logo are registered trademarks of Bobcat Company in the United States, the European Union and various other countries. Unauthorised use of any Bobcat Company trademarks may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws. Bobcat reserves the right to remove any material or content that may infringe upon the intellectual property of others.
- Since Bobcat EMEA invented the skid-steer loader more than 50 years ago – and created the compact equipment industry along with it – some people mistakenly call any skid-steer “a Bobcat.” Well, just like all skid-steers aren’t created equal, not all skid-steer loaders carry the Bobcat brand. Never use the word “Bobcat” as a noun. Instead, always use the brand name as an adjective, as in "a Bobcat skid-steer loader".
Thank you for following these community guidelines and joining us on social media!