8 Key Features Keep You Comfortable on the Job
Hard work doesn’t mean you can’t work in comfort. The Toolcat™ utility work machines offer key comfort features plus easy-to-use controls to help you work longer and gain productivity in any weather.
- Wide Door Openings - Getting in and out is easy. It’s the same motion you use when settling in to drive your favorite automobile. The wide, low door openings give you and your passenger ample room to comfortably ease in and out of the machine. Use the convenient grab handles and optional step kit for added confidence and support.
- Enclosed Cab - Work in comfort in any weather. Choose the optional enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning and stay more comfortable — and be more productive — no matter the weather.
- Tilt Steering Wheel and Adjustable Seat - The tilt steering wheel and driver’s seat can be easily adjusted to accommodate any operator. The seat slides forward and backward, allowing you to choose from 13 optional settings for your ultimate comfort. The steering wheel offers unlimited tilt positions. Simply move the steering wheel to the perfect spot. Pushing the lever down will lock it into place.
- Shuttle Shift with Two-Speed Travel - Similar to driving a tractor with a shuttle shift for forward and reverse, the Toolcat 5600 and 5610 also come standard with on-the-fly shifting between high and low range to complete your jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Work Lights - Work whenever you want — at night or in low visibility conditions. The Toolcat 5600 and 5610 come standard with four work lights that illuminate the working area. The optional road light kit offers even more lighting for nighttime driving, with front road lights, rear work lights, a backup alarm, horn, turn signals, flashers, brake and tail lights, mirrors and a lower engine guard.
- Ergonomic Joystick Controls - Joystick controls provide effortless, intuitive fingertip control of the Toolcat utility work machine’s loader arm and attachments. You can easily make attachment adjustments on the fly with the optional attachment control kit. It allows you to control secondary attachment functions like angle adjustments on the broom, blade or soil conditioner from the comfort of the cab.
- Hydraulic Dump Cargo Box - Save time and extra labor thanks to the hydraulic dump cargo box on the Toolcat 5600. With more cargo box capacity than a ½-ton pickup truck, you not only haul more but you can quickly and easily empty the hydraulic dump cargo box with the simple pull of a lever. You don’t even have to leave the cab. No more shoveling material out of the back of a pickup!
- Optional Radio - Listen to your favorite radio programming on the job.