Features for Optimized Attachment Operation
Bob-Tach™ Attachment Mounting System
Change attachments in less than a minute! You can replace a bucket with a pallet fork, landscape rake, auger, grapple, and more than 70 Bobcat attachments quickly and easily with the Bob-Tach™ mounting system. Bobcat Company invented this system over 35 years ago, and it comes standard on all Bobcat loaders today.
Power Bob-Tach™ Powered Mounting System
Change non-hydraulic attachments from the comfort of your cab with the flip of a switch. You can swap a bucket with pallet forks without ever leaving your seat with the Power Bob-Tach mounting system.
Fingertip Auxiliary Control
Bobcat control of attachment hydraulics leads the industry. Here are some of the exclusive features:
- Fingertip Controls make your attachment operation comfortable, controllable, and allow attachment adjustments while driving.
- Detent Feature: This function allows attachment flow to be engaged continuously without need to hold the switch. The flow can even be locked in the opposite direction: this Bobcat exclusive is handy for attachments like sweepers, soil conditioners, and tillers that can be operated in either direction.
- Variable/Max Flow: This selection allows variable, or 'featherable' flow to be used for grapples and combination buckets to slowly move the cylinders, and a maximum flow rate to be used for an auger to quickly shake the dirt from the bit.
High Flow HydraulicsNeed more attachment power? This optional system provides additional hydraulic power to boost production of attachments like the Bobcat Flail Cutter, Trencher, Planer, and Stump Grinder. Machines with this option have two flow ranges so attachments that require lower flow can still be used by selecting standard flow mode. This is required for attachments like grapples, combination buckets, and dozer blades.
Quick Couplers with pressure release
This unique design assures hydraulic attachment changes go quickly and smoothly. Trapped line pressure can make attachment changes anything but quick. So Bobcat loaders come with a handy feature to release trapped pressure. By simply pushing the coupler inward, the hydraulic oil is released through a return line back into the machine. The result is clean, quick attachment changes time after time.
Attachment Control KitSeveral attachments require control of more than one function. The Bobcat Attachment Control Kit allows fingertip control of these extra functions, so adjustments 'on-the-fly' are easy to make. This kit is also fully integrated into the machine for a clean look and protected harness routing.
Speed ManagementBobcat provides the only loaders in the industry with Speed Management. By matching travel speed to your operation requirements, it maximizes attachment performance and gives you even more precise control of machine movements. Speed Management provides the following benefits when running many attachments:
- Allows you to "dial in" your required travel speed in small increments from 0 to 7 mph.
- Increased daily production by reducing the chance of stalling the machine.
- Better fuel consumption as you complete more work in less time.
- Easier attachment hookup.
- Optimal productivity for attachments that require a slow travel speed.
- Speed Management is available on Bobcat all-wheel steer loaders standard as well as compact track loaders and skid steer loaders equiped with Selectable Joystick Controls