The Most Attachment Options for Your Compact Track Loader
Get the most out of your Bobcat® compact track loader (CTL) with dozens of choices, simple mounting systems and top attachment control.
Bobcat designs and manufactures a majority of its attachments for maximum productivity and durability. They are engineered to integrate with the electronics, hydraulics and geometry of Bobcat carriers. Laser-guided attachments, smart hydraulics and other innovations set the standard for performance. Count on your Bobcat dealer for one-stop attachment sales, rentals, parts and service.
Compact Track Loader Attachments
The Best Mounting System
The standard Bob-Tach™ mounting system enables attachment changes in less than a minute. Use a bucket, auger, landscape rake, grapple and other attachments throughout your day. Developed more than 35 years ago, the system is exclusive to Bobcat.
See how the Bob-Tach attachment mounting system is the best in the industry. Watch this side-by-side comparison. Quick-Tach Comparison.
Even Faster Attachment Changes
Choose the Power Bob-Tach™ mounting system option and switch many of your attachments without leaving the cab.
Precise Attachment Control
Control your attachment hydraulics with several exclusive Bobcat features.
- Fingertip controls allow operators to control the machine and attachment simultaneously for easy, smooth operation.
- The detent feature allows continuous attachment flow without having to hold down a separate switch.
- Variable auxiliary feature allows you to manipulate attachment functions as fast or slow as you want for varying job requirements.
High-Flow Attachment Performance
Hassle-Free Hydraulic Attachment Changes
Bobcat loaders come standard with a pressure release coupler block. This means you’ll secure and remove your attachment hydraulic hoses quickly with minimal effort.
Attachment Kit Delivers Top Control
Forget about buying special control boxes and other gadgets to operate your attachments. The Bobcat 7-pin attachment control kit puts control of any attachment at your fingertips and allows you to operate several attachment functions at the same time.
Match Your Travel Speed
Speed Management, an exclusive Bobcat feature, matches your travel speed to the operation requirements. You receive better attachment performance and control of loader movements. Increase daily production, reduce the risk of stalling the machine, and get more efficient fuel consumption. To add Speed Management, your compact track loader must be equipped with Selectable Joystick Controls.
Unmatched Design and Quality
Genuine Bobcat attachments are designed from the ground up. Here's what sets them apart from the rest:
- Bobcat attachments are backed by customer research, state-of-the-art design methods, rigorous testing and quality manufacturing.
- Bobcat ensures that each attachment delivers peak performance with your Bobcat machine.
- Designs are created with computer-aided software, allowing design tolerances up to five thousandths of an inch. Moving parts fit together precisely for smooth, long-lasting operation that requires minimal maintenance.
- Bobcat performs extensive analysis on metal strength, hardware and welded areas.
- Attachment prototypes are tested under real-world conditions, and components are tested further for strength, integrity and durability.