Easy Compact Track Loader Maintenance and Service
Control your operating costs with easy, fast routine maintenance. Bobcat® compact track loaders (CTL) have the industry’s most convenient access to components.
Reach daily checkpoints faster and access other components within minutes:
- One-side serviceability: The swing-open tailgate and transversely-mounted engine make it easy to check engine fluids and filters, examine the air cleaner and other components, and inspect the battery.
- Hydraulic and hydrostatic components: Within five minutes, you'll access hydraulic and hydrostatic components by removing two nuts and tipping the cab. Other brands require special tools and up to an hour of your time.
- Oil cooler and radiator: Easily access and clean the engine components.
Bobcat offers the best maintenance access on the market. Watch this video comparison.
A solid-steel, one-piece protective tailgate is strong and durable. It has no cooling holes, slots or openings.
Top Engine Access
Bobcat compact track loaders feature a multi-groove Kevlar belt and pulleys to power the hydraulic system. The system, which allows the pump to turn faster than the engine, provides:
- One-side serviceability of all routine maintenance points
- Quieter engine with longer service life
- Three-year belt warranty (if belt needs to be replaced) and minimal maintenance