Skid-Steer Loader Attachments for All Seasons
Form a versatile team with your Bobcat® skid-steer loader and dozens of attachment options. You'll find a Bobcat attachment for nearly any job. In fact, we offer more attachments than any other manufacturer.
Attachments are versatile, cost-effective tools that expand your capabilities:
- Adapt to changing customer needs and gain new customers by expanding your services.
- Use your equipment year-round, regardless of the season.
- Have a specialized, one-time project? Don't forget your option to rent attachments from a local Bobcat dealer.
- Achieve results that equal – or surpass – a dedicated machine for a fraction of the investment.
Skid-Steer Loader Attachments
High-Flow Attachment Performance
Easy Hydraulic Attachment Changes
Bobcat loaders come standard with a pressure release coupler block. This means you'll secure and remove your attachment hydraulic hoses quickly with minimal effort.
The Industry's Best Mounting System
The standard Bob-Tach™ mounting system helps you change attachments in less than a minute. Quickly replace a bucket with a pallet fork, landscape rake, auger, grapple and other attachments. Bobcat Company developed the exclusive system more than 35 years ago and it remains the industry standard.
See how the Bob-Tach attachment mounting system is the best in the industry. Watch this side-by-side comparison.
The Easiest Attachment Changes
Swap non-hydraulic attachments without leaving your seat. Using the optional Power Bob-Tach™ mounting system, a dash switch engages the wedges into the attachment. The system locks the levers and keeps the attachment secure. It’s also the fastest method to connect hydraulic attachments because all you have to do is hook up the hoses after you have secured the attachment.
Precise Attachment Control
Control your attachment hydraulics with several exclusive Bobcat features.
- Fingertip controls allow operators to control the machine and attachment simultaneously for easy, smooth operation.
- The detent feature allows continuous attachment flow without having to hold down a separate switch.
- Variable auxiliary feature allows you to manipulate attachment functions as fast or slow as you want for varying job requirements.
Control All Attachment Functions
Forget about buying special control boxes and other gadgets to operate your attachments. The Bobcat 7-pin attachment control kit puts control of any attachment at your fingertips and allows you to operate several attachment functions at the same time.
Dial In Your Desired Speed
Speed Management allows you to “dial in” the required travel speed with increments ranging from 0 to 7 mph. It helps you reach top productivity – even when your attachment requires slower travel speeds. Speed Management is available on loaders equipped with Selectable Joystick Controls.
Need more attachment power? Optional high-flow hydraulics boost production of attachments like the flail cutter, trencher, planer, and stump grinder. Machines with this option have two flow ranges so attachments that require lower flow can still be used by selecting standard flow mode. This is required for attachments like grapples and combination buckets.
Unmatched Design and Quality
Genuine Bobcat attachments are designed from the ground up. Here's what sets them apart from the rest:
- Bobcat attachments are backed by customer research, state-of-the-art design methods, rigorous testing and quality manufacturing.
- Bobcat ensures that each attachment delivers peak performance with your Bobcat machine.
- Designs are created with computer-aided software, allowing design tolerances up to five thousandths of an inch. Moving parts fit together precisely for smooth, long-lasting operation that requires minimal maintenance.
- Bobcat performs extensive analysis on metal strength, hardware and welded areas.
- Attachment prototypes are tested under real-world conditions, and components are tested further for strength, integrity and durability.