Dependable Skid-Steer Loader Uptime
If your skid-steer loader isn’t running, you aren’t productive or profitable. With features and systems that aren’t offered anywhere else, Bobcat® skid-steer loaders are ready to work.
The rugged Bobcat chaincase is the only maintenance-free option in the industry and is available on a number of loader models. The drive chains (120 High Strength Chain, or HSC) are 38% stronger to minimize the risk of breaking. While some manufacturers limit transferable horsepower to protect their smaller drive chains, Bobcat puts more horsepower in the drive chains.
The exclusive fixed axle tubes, stronger axles and fully-sealed bearings save you time and money. Stay out of the shop and spend more time on the job.
Better Undercarriage Design
Bobcat skid-steer loaders feature a keel-shaped undercarriage that navigates soft conditions and passes over obstructions. The design provides higher ground clearance and sheds debris to the outside, just as a v-shaped boat slices through water.
The added axle strength and size of Bobcat skid-steer loaders handle the most rugged conditions. Protected seals and heat-treated axles improve durability.
The Bobcat smart cooling system provides quieter operation, reduced maintenance and longer durability:
Superior Lift Arm Design
Bobcat's unique, patented lift arm design is more durable. The lift arms keep every pin at each pivot point in the same plane. Additionally, the pins are supported on both sides instead of only one side (cantilever design) in other machines. As a result, Bobcat loader lift arms have less lateral deflection (side-to-side lift arm movement) and reduced load on the pins themselves. Hoses are routed through the loader arms and frame uprights to minimize potential snag points.
The Best Engine Access
Bobcat loaders are easier and faster to service. Your engine checkpoints are within reach, so regular maintenance actually gets completed and your operating costs are reduced:
- Swing-open tailgate provides unmatched access
- Transversely-mounted engine delivers one-sided, hands-on serviceability
- Cab tilt provides easy access to hydraulic components
Vertical and Radius Lift Path Options
With two lift path options, Bobcat skid-steer loaders have you covered – whether you need more reach at full lift height, or maximum reach at truck bed height. Compare vertical and radius lift path options.
Machine Shutdown Protection
The machine shutdown protection monitors vital machine functions such as engine coolant temperature, oil pressure and hydraulic oil temperature. If a monitored function is out of normal operating range, the system provides an audible alert and warning message. If the issue is severe, the system will shut down the machine to avoid catastrophic failure. Machine shutdown protection is standard on all Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders and all-wheel steer loaders.
On-board diagnostics on Bobcat skid-steer loaders monitor 14 vital machine functions. The system efficiently troubleshoots problems in the field or prevents them before they occur. Downloadable machine performance history reduces the time needed to identify potential problems.
Deluxe Instrumentation and Theft Protection
The optional Deluxe Instrumentation provides additional machine monitoring, theft prevention and other advanced capabilities. In addition to giving you more uptime, this exclusive Bobcat option provides peace of mind.
- Keyless start security system: Lock the panel at the end of the day and use up to eight customizable security codes to unlock and start the machine. It adds protection and you avoid any more lost keys.
- Attachment operation: The deluxe panel option shows operators which fingertip auxiliary controls to use for the attachment.
- Multi-language capabilities: Display machine functions, attachment information, troubleshooting messages and warnings in seven languages including Spanish, English and French.
- Function lockouts: Lock out certain machine functions to prevent misuse or damage. For example, you may choose to lock out high flow hydraulics so operators do not accidentally activate this function with a non-high flow attachment.
- Other features: Digital time clock, resetable hour meter, attachment controls help menu, and multiple password settings.