Skid-Steer vs. Track vs. All-Wheel
Which loader is best for you? With the growing Bobcat® product choices, it can be challenging to find the right machine for your needs. Learn the features and benefits of each loader below.
Bobcat Skid-Steer Loaders
Best for all-around maneuverability, powerful performance and cost-effective work.
- Perform a wide range of tasks
- Many machine sizes, operating capacities and lift heights
- More standard features including automatic shutdown protection, deluxe cab and front auxiliary hydraulics
- More attachments and options than any other manufacturer
- Three types of machine control options
Bobcat Compact Track Loaders
Best for extended work seasons, higher pushing force, increased flotation and minimal ground disturbance.
- Low ground pressure
- Smoother ride on rough ground
- Increased digging and pushing power
- Elevated sprocket design for minimal wear
- Increased lift capacity to handle heavy loads
- Unmatched rough terrain performance
- Several undercarriage options
Bobcat All-Wheel Steer Loader
Best for steering options, high maneuverability and low impact to existing surfaces.
- Dual steering modes (all-wheel steer and skid-steer)
- Reduced tire wear
- Reduced surface disturbance
- High maneuverability in either steering mode
- Unsurpassed operator comfort
- Low-effort joystick control