Bobcat Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, which are an important part of your total compensation. No matter how you define benefit value: coverage, confidence, choice, cost; our plans will help you meet your needs. Most benefits begin after the completion of 30 days of continuous employment. The Company pays the total cost of some benefits, while others may be paid through payroll deduction with pre-tax dollars.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Work Life Balance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive salaries
- A variety of networking opportunities
- Hands-on training experience working with Bobcat personnel and equipment
- Reimbursement for things like co-op tuition credits, interview expenses, relocation assistance and some equipment used on the job.