Human Resources Benefits Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities may be available in our West Fargo, ND or Gwinner, ND locations.
The co-op experience offers a variety of hands-on-training and exposure to developing and administering effective company Benefits specifically:Capital Project Implementation:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, Jr. or Sr. standing preferred
- Education Type: Engineering-Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Agricultural, Manufacturing or other Engineering/Industrial Technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience a plus (farm, mechanic, hobby carpentry, etc.)
- Previous co-op experience is a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- 8 month commitment (the student needs to see projects through to completion, May-Dec or Jan-Aug)
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.