Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities may be available in our West Fargo, ND or Gwinner, ND locations.
The co-op experience offers a variety of hands-on-training and exposure to developing and administering various Human Resources Information Systems and Human Resources processes specifically:
- Assist in driving consistent headcount administration
- Work with HRIS team and third party administrator and/or contractors to enhance existing HR systems
- Work with HRIS team and third party administrator and/or contractors to resolve HR system issues
- Assist in the testing, launching, and training of various system updates and enhancements
- Gather data as needed for ad hoc information requests such as metric data or reports
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance, Business or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Minimum of 20 hours/week, more hours a plus
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel & Access
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
- Commitment to Doosan/Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Some travel may be required to other Bobcat locations
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.