PE Electrical Design Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities may be available in our West Fargo, ND or Gwinner, ND locations.
Surround yourself with ingenuity. Bobcat design, prototype and test capabilities are state-of-the-art. In fact, few facilities in the world can match the variety of Bobcat’s prototyping and testing. As a result, most of your work will involve hydraulics, electronics, measurements, programming, automating and/or designing systems.Specifically, your co-op may provide hands-on work in: Product Improvement/Development:
- Develop and build electrical simulators
- Develop schematics for systems
- Assist in building prototype machines
- Determine root cause for electrical quality issues
- Operate machines or simulators under controlled conditions.
- Record and analyze data
These are a few examples of a wide variety of projects that will prepare you for a productive career in engineering.
- Jr. or Sr. standing in Electrical Engineering
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of drafting software preferred (SolidWorks, Pro E)
- Hands-on experience in farm work, mechanical work, carpentry, or similar area
- Project management skills are preferred
- Previous co-op experience is a plus
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.