Product Intelligence and Training Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our West Fargo, ND location.
DESCRIPTIONYour co-op may provide hands-on work in:
- Assist Product Intelligence Training Specialists with summer Product Training (boot camp) activities
- Operate all Bobcat and other competitive equipment as required for training, demos, photo/video shoots, etc.
- Develop product knowledge base, to enhance ability to perform above duties and answer customer calls (Product Help Desk)
- Operate department truck/trailer combinations, load and haul equipment from site to site, as needed
- Assist the Product Marketing Department with obtaining photo/video for use in promotional material
- Duties shall include, locating worksites and contact information, as well as equipment transportation and operation
- Education Standard: Pursuing Bachelors Degree-Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field
- Should be Junior or Senior level
- Demonstrated PC skills/aptitude
- A background/aptitude in agricultural, construction or industrial motorized, mobile equipment is essential
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is required
- Possession or ability to obtain a North Dakota CDL is required within 10 business days of hire date
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to present to groups or individuals
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Percentage of Travel:10 - 24 %
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.