Product Management Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our West Fargo, ND location.
Your co-op experience may provide hands-on work in:
- Continuous monitoring of the physical disposition of Next Generation prototypes relative to use and location of storage. This is important in keeping some level of secrecy to the project in its early stages
- Contact person for engineering and marketing relative to questions that may come up and require input from the prototype operators in the field
- Regular reports on the acceptance of Next Generation machines
- On-site monitoring for maintenance or update requirements for Next Generation prototypes
- Training of end-use operators (customers) and dealership personnel on the safe operation of prototypes
- Locating customers in specific applications in an area to run the prototypes
- Scheduling flights and accommodations for themselves
- Transporting engineering and marketing personnel to customer sites
- Coordinating prototype transport to customers with the dealership and coordinating moving the prototype to other dealerships
- Assignments by Product Managers to assist with current projects as necessary
To be considered you should have:
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
- Commitment to Bobcat for the entire 8 month term of the coop
- Qualified to rent and drive a car
- Willing to travel away from home base 90% of the time via plane and car
- Capable of being trained to operate Next Generation products and following successful training, be capable of training others to operate the Next Gen prototypes
- High report writing skills are a plus for this job
- Spanish language skills would be an asset
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.