Product Marketing - Compact Tractor - Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our West Fargo, ND location.
As a Product Marketing Co-op, you’ll gain valuable work experience doing:
- Assist with sales promotional program implementation, verification and analysis
- Assist in the developing sales strategies for compact tractors and working with the sales organization to implement and analyze results
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for compact tractors and working with the marketing organization
- Develop and maintain reports the measure product performance and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Work with the product team on product evaluations and related changes
- Assist in planning and implementation of meetings/events
- Conduct market research projects which involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting and analyzing that data, then preparing and presenting recommendations
- Conduct surveys by various means (email, phone, etc), then organize and present results
- Assist with special projects as directed
To be considered you should have:
- Be of Junior or Senior status and seeking a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other Business Related field. This would also be a good experience for an Engineering major looking for some business related experience
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Previous internship or related experience a plus but not required
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Previous data analysis and analytical skills are desired
- Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting
- Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.