Quality Engineering Co-op
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our Gwinner, ND location.
DESCRIPTIONYour Quality Engineering co-op may provide hands-on work in:
- Testing company products
- Developing, analyzing, and utilizing Quality data to drive improvement activities
- Actively engage in measurement analysis utilizing statistical tools
- Assisting in developing and implementing process verification and improvements
- Working with various Bobcat departments to improve product quality
- Contributing to Quality Engineering programs, including root-cause analysis, data compilation and analysis, quality audits, Product Quality Teams, reporting and metric development, New Product Development
REQUIREMENTSTo be considered you should have:
- Be of Junior or Senior status and seeking a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, agricultural, manufacturing, engineering/industrial technology
- Working knowledge of CAD (autoCAD or ProE experience) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience demonstrating mechanical aptitude (farm, carpentry, other job experiences, and so on)
- Previous co-op experience a plus
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.