Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business, now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best HR professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in supporting the benefits department right alongside full-time employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our West Fargo, ND location.
Your co-op will provide hands-on work in:
- Making a significant contribution to real projects to improve product costs, availability, and quality
- Working in cross-functional teams, including marketing, manufacturing, finance and engineering to improve productivity
- Collaborating with all members of the supply chain, both internal and external customers
- Participating in the Bobcat New Product Development (NPD) process
- Resolving tactical sourcing issues, assisting with improving material flow and supporting strategic initiatives
- Identifying potential sources, gathering quotes, evaluating supplier proposals and performing cost analysis
- Supporting various logistics initiatives to develop supply chain efficiencies
- Hands on experience with one of the top ERP systems
- Participating in the world class VA (Value Add) process working collaboratively with Product Engineering
- Support supply chain continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects
- Supporting and participating in negotiations and contract development with outside suppliers
To be considered you should have:
- Jr. or Sr. standing in Business, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Commitment to Doosan/Bobcat for the entire 8 month term of the co-op
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO OUR CO-OPS
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
- Up to $1,000.00 per semester
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.