Bobcat Cutting Edges
Bobcat replacement cutting edges will help you keep your competitive edge.
Helps Prolong Bucket Life!Bobcat Bolt-on Reversible blades are wider and longer than previous bolt-on cutting edges to give added wear, surface and bucket protection.
- Eight-inch wide blades come in seven lengths to fit most popular-size buckets. Wider blades mean longer wear (6” wide blade fits on 48” buckets).
- Reversible blades made of SAE C1080 steel for superior abrasion resistance.
- Twenty-two degree angle on bevel gives sharper edge; blade works better.
- Bolts to bottom of bucket; edges add strength to loader buckets, allows for longer bucket wear.
- Easily attached to bucket with nuts and bolts (hardware sold separately).
- Made of durable rubber compounds for a long wear life
- Reduce damage to concrete floors, use as squeegee on wet floors
- Reduced scraping noise compared to steel edges
- Rubber edges create a softening effect on the machine, and can actually reduce driver fatigue and vibration.
- Great for snow removal
Save time and money with longer service life!
Blank edges available for light & medium duty bucket applications.
Polyurethane cutting edges are Bobcat engineering approved and specifically designed for use on Bobcat attachments. Polyurethane Cutting Edges can save time and money as are less likely to damage concrete and asphalt parking lots, submerged lighting systems, pavement markings, and other delicate surfaces.
- Offer longer service life than other edges
- Extremely resilient, therefore absorbing impact and conforming to the surface being plowed rather than damaging the surface
- Reduce driver fatigue and equipment wear by minimizing blade and equipment vibration
- Available for snowblades, snow pushers and buckets
Take a Bite Out of Tough Digging Jobs!
A tooth bar for use on your Bobcat buckets. Bucket Bite tooth bars are available in a wide range, from 44” to 80”, to fit all your digging needs.Bucket Bite advantages:
- Exclusive adjusting system
- Reduces wear on bucket edge
- Replaceable teeth
- Aids in digging in hard ground
- Increases bucket strength
- Makes standard bucket versatile
Bobcat Parts offers Rezloh cutting edges in various depths, lengths and thicknesses to fit buckets used in a variety of applications.
- Owners who have used this edge state that it reduces machine stress by improving their digging efficiency!
- Replaces the need to change between toothbars, multiple buckets, or specific edges.
- Out performs standard edges in both cutting and clean-up functions.
- Wide variety of applications ranging from excavation, digging, backfilling and land leveling to clean-up, snow removal, fine grading and sod removal.
- Reduces tire wear, minimizes tire slippage and lowers fuel consumption.
- Cutting edges by Rezloh feature a patented design which bolts directly to loader buckets in sections and utilizes original bucket holes.
- Sections vary in length, requiring from one to three sections depending on bucket width.
- Edge (plate) thickness available in 5/8 inch and 1 inch.
- Lifetime warranty against breakage due to defect in material or workmanship.