Bobcat Filters - Incomparable InsideContaminants are the enemy of your equipment’s internal systems. Poor filtration can allow contaminants to enter your internal systems causing vital parts failure and expensive repairs. Protect your investment with Bobcat quality filters that are specifically designed to provide the most sophisticated protection.
Filter components from left to right:
- Canister: Thick, heavy-duty, coated shell prevents filter from collapsing under pressure or fatigue.
- Spring: Presses the filter snugly into the end cap.
- Media: Fibers in the media act as a mesh screen to block particles, while at the same time allowing the oil to pass through easily.
- End Cap: Uses plastisol sealant to hold the media deeply embedded in the end caps
- Anti-Drain Back Seal: Wide, one-piece seal prevents leaks and birty oil draining back into pan
- Base Plate: Seams are fully tucked and attach the base plate to the canister for strength and durability
- Inlet Hole:Greater number and large inlet holes broadens the oil flow into the filter
- Base Gasket:Smooth and flexible to maintain a tight seal
Bobcat Oil Filters Engine oil provides vital lubrication to your engine's moving parts. Keeping that oil in its best condition requires the best filtration.
- Captures contaminants before they can cause damage to your engine
- Spin-on thread plate for easy installation
- Heavy-duty rounded housing dome provides superior pressure fatigue
- Louvered center tube with a spiral lock seam to protect filter media
- Specialized gaskets for proper inner seal between the thread plate and cartridge
- Prevents pump wear and injector clogging
- Water separator traps contaminants and removes water from fuel
- Drain valve for easy draining
- Built to meet the stringent specifications of new engines
- Helps achieve better combustion and lower emissions
- Offers twice the capacity of competitive filters
- Die cast aluminum head and a unique radial seal o-ring gasket design to eliminate leakage
- Low-friction, high-flow synthetic filter media
- 5-layer media
- Cellulose media is resin-treated and corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased filtering surface and precise channels for better airflow
- Evenly spaced pleats and radial seal design for optimum contaminant-holding capacity
- Closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting throughout the life of the filter
- Has been tested in temperatures of -40 to 180 degrees without failure or leaking, as well as tested for thousands of hours in on and off highway applications with flawless performance
- Allows hassle-free service to get vehicles back into operation quickly
Visit your local Bobcat Dealership for Genuine Bobcat Filters.