Bobcat Oil Analysis Program Available for all Bobcat Product Lines
What can the Bobcat Oil Analysis Program do for you?
Imagine being able to examine what’s happening inside an engine, gearbox, or hydraulic system without disassembly. When you add Bobcat’s Oil Analysis Program to your preventive maintenance you will be able to monitor the internal operating conditions of your equipment simply by taking samples of your oil.
- Identify contaminants – Wear-causing contamination in your oil can negatively effect your equipment’s internal operating environment. Identifying contaminations is important to the wear life of your equipment.
- Ensure lubricant integrity – Monitoring lubricant properties helps eliminate “lube mixing” and ensures that your oils are performing as they should be.
- Identify minor problems before they become major failures – State of the art oil analysis identifies dirt, wear particles, fuel dilution and coolant – contaminants that can cause catastrophic failure or significantly shorten equipment life.
- Maximize asset reliability – Analysis data ensures that units are up, running and making money.
- Increase resale value – Analysis results provide valuable maintenance history documentation that easily justifies higher equipment resale values.
Bobcat Oil Analysis will:
Why Bobcat Oil Analysis?
Bobcat Oil Analysis is providing a better, faster, easier way to help manage your fluid analysis data. With the launch of the HORIZON® 4.0, you will see improvements the moment you log in. New customized dashboards will help you view the information you want to see most. Some new features will include:
- Online sample submission
- A customizable dashboard to display program activity at a glance
- One-click access to different management reports
- Enhanced navigation, filters and sorts
- Interactive oil, fuel and coolant reports
- Enhanced security features
To view your oil analysis reports, please log in using the form below
Bobcat’s Oil Analysis Program utilizes an independent ISO 17025 A2LA accredited testing laboratory. This is the highest level of quality attainable by a testing laboratory backed by the most stringent accrediting body in the industry. You can be confident that the testing you receive will be accurate, repeatable and traceable to a standard and that your oil analysis program is supported by a documented quality system you can depend on to deliver superior testing and customer service.
The Bobcat Oil Analysis Program offers quick turn around time with online reporting options, which will help you get the most from your testing information.
Testing Bobcat Oil in Lab for Analysis
Bobcat Oil Analysis will show you how regular sampling and TREND ANALYSIS – monitoring test data taken over an extended period of time – can provide the information you need to continually maximize asset reliability and ultimately, increase profits.
Your equipment manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations provide a good starting point for developing preventative practices, but sampling intervals can easily vary. How critical a piece of equipment is to production along with environmental factors such as hot, dirty operating conditions, short trips with heavy loads and excessive idle times can all be factors in determining sampling frequency. Oil analysis is most effective when samples are representative of typical operating conditions. Dirt, system debris, water and light fuels tend to separate from the lubricants and coolants when system temperatures cool. For optimum results, consider the following best practices:
- Take samples while systems are operating under normal conditions or immediately after shutdown while oils are still at operating temperature.
- Take samples at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Take samples from the same sampling point each time.