Quality Products For All Makes and Models of EquipmentQuit wasting costly time and gas searching for the right part.
Get up and running faster by visiting your local Bobcat Dealer first for your compact equipment parts - no matter what brand it is! Your local Bobcat Dealer knows it's tough finding parts for all your makes of equipment. Look no further than your local Bobcat Dealer to have the brands you trust at prices you can't ignore.
PSP: Easy convenience from a dealer you trust!
Our Parts Support Plus program is available for:
- EarthForce Poly Sweeper Bristles
- Earthforce Compact Loader Tires
- Rezloh Cutting Edges
EarthForce Poly Sweeper BristlesThe Leader in 100% Recyclable Sweeper Bristles! EarthForce® Poly Sweeper Bristles are great value-priced bristles for your customers. Made entirely with polypropylene, EarthForce sweeper bristles are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the hassle and cost of disposal.
Available in three sizes, EarthForce sweeper bristles offer great performance at an exceptional price, and are also a smart choice for use on rental equipment, used equipment, and competitive attachments.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% recyclable material - no disposal hassle or extra fees
- Bristles and inner ring made with 100% polypropylene
- Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions
- Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris
- 21 3/8 inch Flat Bristle
- 21 3/8 inch Convoluted
- 24 inch Flat Bristle
- 24 inch Convoluted
- 32 inch Flat Brisles
- 32 inch Convoluted
Rezloh Cutting EdgesOffer your customers an alternative cutting edge for all makes of loader equipment! Bobcat Parts offers Rezloh™ cutting edges in various depths, lengths, and thicknesses to fit buckets used in a variety of applications. Customers who have used this edge state that it reduces machine stress by improving the digging efficiency!
- Replaces the need to change between toothbars, multiple buckets, or specific edges.
- Out performs standard edges in both cutting and clean-up functions.
- Wide variety of applications ranging from excavation, digging, backfilling and land leveling
to clean-up, snow removal, fine grading and sod removal.
- Reduces tire wear, minimizes tire slippage and lowers fuel consumption.
- Cutting edges by Rezloh feature a patented design which bolts directly to loader buckets
in sections and utilizes original bucket holes.
- Sections vary in length, requiring from one to three sections depending on bucket width.
- Edge (plate) thickness available in 5/8 inch and 1 inch.
- Lifetime warranty against breakage due to defect in material or workmanship.
EarthForce performance tires are a great value-line addition for your compact equipment. Offering excellent performance, less wear and tear, and long service life - EarthForce tires are perfect for your price conscious consumers and competitor machines.
Available in three popular sizes, 10 x 16.5, 12 x 16.5, and 14 x 17.5, the tires feature:
- Heavy-duty sidewalls to protect tire from scrubbing, abrasions, tears, and punctures
- Two lug pattern options:
- Three-Tier lug to increase traction and self cleaning
- Non-Directional lug to enable excellent traction and provides outstanding impact and cut resistance.
- An extra-wide profile to enhance flotation and stability
Filters"Buying quality makes sense. Saving money makes MORE sense!"
Your Bobcat Dealer is your one-stop filter shop. The PSP program brings the convenience you deserve and quality you expect at one-stop shopping at your local Bobcat Dealership. A better filter adds life to every piece of equipment you own. In the long run, a quality filter will add life to your machine and save you money over time. Visit you Bobcat Dealer for all your filteration needs.
Learn more about Filters