Learn to Operate Bobcat Equipment
Bobcat® training courses provide the knowledge you need to operate Bobcat equipment efficiently and safely. Whether you’re a new operator or technician or an experienced one, you can profit by participating in these comprehensive courses. In addition to increasing productivity, this learning experience helps make work easier and more comfortable.
Recommended by insurance companies, encouraged by safety organizations and used by Bobcat dealers, these courses were developed by Bobcat Company. They provide consistent classroom and hands-on training in safe, proper and efficient operating, servicing and maintenance practices.
Each training course kit features a multi-part VHS video tape; administrator’s guide; five course handbooks and attendance certificates; and industry safety manual (if applicable).Currently, the kits include:
- Skid-steer loader training (including all-wheel steer and compact track loaders) (English and Spanish)
- Compact excavator training (English and Spanish)
- VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier training
- Toolcat 5600 utility work machine training
- Loader backhoe training
- Backhoe attachment training
- Planer attachment training
- Safety videos for rental operations (skid-steer, all-wheel steer and mini track loader, excavator and loader backhoe versions)
- Service safety training for skidsteer loaders
- Service safety training for compact excavators
You can sample each course online at www.bobcat.com by clicking on the Training Resources link. To order a course visit the BobcatStore.com or contact your local Bobcat dealer.