Versatile tool carriers sustain contractors growth
Compact machines replace larger, dedicated equipment for improved performance and cost savings
With excellent all-around visibility, Bobcat compact track loaders give operators a clear view to dig, lift, and place materials.
No one in the compact equipment industry has as much experience in manufacturing products for the construction market segment as Bobcat Company. Bobcat was the first to introduce a skid-steer loader some 50 years ago and continues to offer more types and models of compact tool carriers and attachments than any other brand.
For site development, grading and excavating, Bobcat® machines are replacing larger, dedicated machines. Contractors are downsizing their equipment fleet with less expensive compact machines with greater versatility.
Perform more tasks
Attachments empower compact equipment operators to perform more tasks than operators with larger machines, such as excavators and dozers. With hundreds of attachment models to choose from, Bobcat operators can purchase — or rent as needed — attachments for every stage of the site development process. Compact equipment has several other advantages over larger machines:
- Easier to haul from jobsite to jobsite.
- Two-speed options on skid-steer loaders reduce travel time on jobsites.
- Less ground disturbance means fewer repairs to established surfaces and improved profits.
- Less expensive to rent for short-term use or purchase.
- Maneuverability and versatility.
Bobcat compact excavators dig, lift and place dirt where larger machines won't fit — and they do it with more precision and minimal effort.
Bobcat equipment is known for its durability. Whether it's the steel components on a compact track loader or the workgroup on a compact excavator, getting the best machine for their money.
When compared with other brands of compact equipment, it's easy to see why Bobcat products stand out:
- Roller Suspension™ system: Increased durability, improved comfort and easier maintenance.
- FastTrack™ hydrostatic drive system: Excavators backfill twice as fast as other brands.
- Hydraulic angle blade option: Available on select compact excavators.
- Deluxe instrument panel: Multi-language function makes it easy to switch between English and the user's preferred language.
- Power Bob-Tach™ attachment mounting system:Change non-hydraulic attachments from inside the cab.
- Hydraulic X-Change™ system: Easily change compact excavator attachments.
- Selectable joystick controls: Lets operators choose their preferred control pattern.
Read more about Bobcat products designed for construction: visit the construction market segment page.