Lift More and Reach Higher with Bobcat Telescopics
Four VersaHandler telescopic tool carriers improve efficiencies with multiple attachment options
When the lift capacity and reach exceed a Bobcat® compact loader's ability, choose from four VersaHandler® telescopic tool carriers to get the job done. These specialized machines are an economical solution when you want a more versatile piece of equipment. VersaHandler telescopic tool carriers offer higher lift capacities without sacrificing their compact frame or performance.
Lift more, higher
Step up from a compact loader into a VersaHandler TTC when applications call for lift capacities of 4,400 to 7,000 pounds. Four models have rated lift capacities designed to lift, carry and load items of these weights. Whether you need to unload pallets of stone, pile snow higher or lift drywall to a third story, Bobcat telescopics have lift heights from 17 to 38 feet.
Multiple steering options
Different jobsites call for different steering modes. Select from three steering modes to best match the situation. Drive up to 18 mph with front-wheel steer in open areas, such as parking lots and roadways. When tight turns are necessary, such as crowded construction or landscaping sites, choose the all-wheel steer mode. A third option for side-to-side positioning is the high and low drive speed with a hydrostatic transmission.
20 approved attachments
Bobcat telescopics are more than lift-and-carry machines. Choose from 20 approved attachments for select models to expand their capabilities. Here are some popular choices beyond the traditional pallet forks:
- Auger: dig holes for new trees, shrubs or fence posts.
- Bale handler: Load round bales from a trailer or into a bale feeder.
- Grapple: Grab, lift and place hard-to-handle debris on farms, recycling facilities, or storm clean-up efforts.
- Brushcat™ rotary cutter: Attach one to the V417 to clear unwanted grass, brush and saplings up to 3 inches.
- Snow pusher: Two models to choose from (96 or 120 inches) to quickly pile or remove snow from parking lots.
- Sweeper: Keep areas around jobsites free from dirt and other debris with the 84-inch sweeper.
Some of the additional features include:
- Joystick controls: Single loader-style hydraulic joystick for boom and bucket functions.
- Cab: Optional fully-enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning. A suspension seat comes standard.
- Quick attachment changes: A hydraulic quick-tach system is available for the V518, V638 and V723. The V417 has the popular Bob-Tach™ mounting system that permits that model to operate numerous approved skid-steer loader attachments.
- Exceptional visibility: A low-mount boom and an overall low-excellent visibility on all sides.
Click on the photos below for more model information.