Bobcat rock buckets are ideal solution for clearing unwanted objects from soil
The new Bobcat rock buckets make quick and easy work of removing objects from the soil and are ideal for contractors and landscapers preparing or clearing land or for farmers and homeowners working on their property.
“Bobcat rock buckets are great for removing rocks, sorting or sifting materials and removing debris. The tines allow you to retain the stones and debris, while the soil sifts through, helping you separate the material,” said Chris Knipfer, Bobcat attachment product specialist.
The Bobcat rock bucket is designed to last in tough working conditions. The tines are fully gusseted on each side and interconnected to one another to provide strength and durability. The skeletal design of the rock bucket means the cutting edge of the attachment is always visible to the operator.
The buckets are easy to use — operators simply submerge the tines below the grade and object. When the bucket is raised back up, the object stays in the bucket while the loose material falls through the tines, causing minimal disturbance to the ground.
Bobcat rock buckets are available in four sizes: 62-, 68-, 74- and 82-inch widths. The rock buckets are approved for use on Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, Toolcat utility work machines and the V417 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier.
- Ideal for separating unwanted objects, such as rocks or debris, from materials like dirt or mulch.
- Four widths available: 62-, 68-, 74- and 82-inch.
- Approved for use on Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, Toolcat utility work machines and the V417 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier.
- Fully-gusseted tines on each side are interconnected to one another to provide strength and durability.
- Skeletal design allows the cutting edge of the attachment to always be visible to the operator.