5 winter weather tips
Ensure your compact tractor is ready for Old Man Winter
Follow these five easy steps to prepare your compact tractor for the upcoming winter season.
- Protect your battery with a battery blanket kit
- Add a block heater kit to overcome cold-weather starts
- Switch to a higher grade of diesel fuel or introduce fuel additives
- Check tire pressure to make sure they're properly inflated for good traction
- Follow service interval schedules and change all of your tractor fluids
Also available are rear working lights and slow-moving vehicle emblems — ideal options for any snow-removal application.
Your local Bobcat dealership is your best source for genuine Bobcat parts. Contact your dealer today and make sure you're ready when winter arrives.
Bobcat Company reserves the right to make changes in engineering, design, and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacturing at any time without notice or obligation.